Maintenance and Service

Now days this is common from ATHER back end Team

2 Likes

2 days before I’m send mail their is no response from Customers support side… really worst Customers support in ather

2 Likes

A product is only as good as its support. Though Ather scooters are very good in itself, the service and support is not on par. My after service issues with the vehicle haven’t been resolved/attended to even after 15 days.

Need to double think to be a repeat customer or to provide reference to a new buyer looking out for an electric scooter.

2 Likes

A question comes to my mind. What information do they give when they service the vehicle? I am a new customer, so just want to know…

1 Like

5,000 kms once Service bro. Don’t worry about service bro… Why i say this is it’s an electric Scooter & there are very less maintenance parts in this vehicle.

As a customer daily maintain Tyre pressure and Weekly once kindly check the Tyre pressure bro.

Before service starts u will get msg like below

( SR-15182 Service Update on your Ather 450 - We have received your vehicle at our service center. Your safety is our priority. We have taken all necessary measures at all touchpoints in your service request for a safe servicing experience! Team Ather)

After service u will get updates of what all are service done. through phone call.

Then the serviced scooter delivery scheduled as per customer requirements.

When got delivery u can check scooter while taking test drive. After that if any issue is there, u can update ur complaint there itself.

After service if any small issues are there (ex: any screw missed , little any adjustments) then Technician will come and solve the issue in ur doorstep.

If ur in service pro subscription then u nothing to worry about service .

4 Likes

Oh! Thanks for explaining. Yes, I am on Service Pro subscription…

2 Likes

Oh so they tell us what they have done over call…! Don’t they give a report of the vehicle and service related.

1 Like

U can see report while taking scooter delivery…

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji, I am not happy with the ather service, my vehicle 7727 is not charging with the dot from past 3months, I have kept raising the tickets but your team has still not found any solution.

2 Likes

Please call customer care bro please don’t rise ticket on app and mail support the ather don’t respond… please use call support bro…

Very very worst Customers support in ather why Customers Service team are very lethargic… I’m seriously told ather is not successful in electric Scooter market … My suggestion to ather is please improve your customer service others your wise brand fail only …

Could I kindly request you to refrain from calling everyone “ bro”. It will be much appreciated if you add any inputs which can serve as a solution or an advice to help all forum members

Thanks in advance!

4 Likes

Really sorry bro now recently facing any issues. pls share with me in which year you purchased ATHER… reply me bro

@ramauromother Take a look at this post also bro

Hey @abhishek.balaji
Is there anything that can be done for missing letters ? :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Second time this is happening. First time it was A , now they’ve worked their way to T :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Use a better double side tape or adhesive. That surface being coarse the letters don’t stick very well. Everytime i get my vehicle washed I keep an eye for this and thankfully till now it’s not fallen down in my scooter.

3 Likes

I keep an eye too, but when it goes for a service. Not much I can do.

Dont have the letter though, have to swing by sign N Shine again

1 Like

Yup can understand. I have a spare for the same reason. If the letter slots were more deeper, or if we could find a thinner sheet to cut out the the letters from, this wouldn’t happen as the letters would go completely inside. Till then, such things are expected when it goes for a service. In fact is Ather does this lettering themselves, it’ll be actually much better.

Anyway, next time, you take out the H yourself even before giving it so that you can paste it back when it comes back :joy:

6 Likes

My ather has clocked 5.7k kilometers till now, currently im using it in Visakhapatnam, as ather has expanded it’s operation, im waiting for the service , there’s been a sound like an insect buzzing when the motor fan is triggered and continues as long as the cooling fan is functioning…any help?? I know I have to ship it back to Chennai for this to get checked, anyone else has faced this issue?