Maintenance and Service

Yes this one! Almost missed the hyperlink :wink: Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Still waiting for another 6th service.

My experience if they replace Both Belts and adjust throttle settings then I hope problem getting solved.

Got my Ather 450 serviced today. The primary issue was regarding the touch screen. There was a bubble formation on my touch screen. When asked why this would happen, the representative told me that it could be a defective issue in the product itself.

However Ather managed to replace with no cost involved except for the Ather Service Subscription since it was covered under warranty. Attaching the photo for your reference. My 450 is a August 2019 model.

1 Like

Did you opt for door step pickup. Only in that case it is required else I don’t see any point in subscription charges.

No I have opted for the Ather Service Lite.Everything is included except for door step pick up and drop which is 300 extra.If you don’t opt for subscription, they charge labour of 450 every hour.My vehicle was in the Ather service station for 1.5 days so you can imagine what the bill will be and on top of that consumables.

1 Like

If it is a product fault then how will they charge for that. that is not correct, in such case I am ok if they can change without any work done on it or time spent on it.I would like to see how they do that and they cannot skip from the fact that it is under warranty.

Did they literally asked you to take a subscription or else they will charge you. Then in that case you can ask for a refund.

Got a call from Ather service team today. It seems they are pulling in vehicles to replace a piece of hardware that fixes the throttle response issue faced by 2 out of 10 customers( or so I was said). Anyone with the same experience?

You are not alone, I’m with you on this throttle issue. Facing from past 3-4 days, no instant pickup - Felt something was wrong - now confirmed. Thanks buddy.

3 Likes

Same here initially I taught tyres must have lost air so that pickup is reduced. But after filling up to right pressure still facing issue in instant pickup.

1 Like

Very disappointed while booking a service slot. Tried calling support to book an appointment but the person responded by saying we are from support department and were unable to transfer my call to the service department, when I asked for their Phone number I got a weird response that they don’t have their direct number and instead I’ll have to email them. This is my first service request and I am really taken a back by what response I have received.

After calling the number did you press 2 or 1.

2 is for existing customers for service requests issues and related support.

If dial 1 then it is for general enquiry and cannot transfer call to service team would be the response from them.

1 Like

It didn’t ask me to press anything connected directly to support.

1 Like

7676600900 is this the number!!! which you dialled?

I dialled from support-> call support on app.

Hello all

Can i directly go to service station as i feel my 450 x is making weird sounds when in reverse mode and occasionally in Riding mode. Where should i take my vehicle to? Although i have service pro, i would like to visit myself. Thanks in advance guys

Either call support or log a service request through the app. You can then book a slot and go.

1 Like

Yeah correct getting a rumbling sound in reverse mode…

2 Likes

After service experience wasn’t good. They took my bike saying that some part related to throttle needs replacement and I do not feel any kinda difference. Instead my turn indicators and all notification sounds aren’t working.

Is there any recommended time interval for servicing. Suppose our usage is very less and hits 5000 kms only once in 2 years. Please advice.

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji You guys really need to work on your communication

Your email responses are so slow 🤦🤦 Wrote to u guys on Feb 17 and still a pickup has not been done. A simple aknowledgement reply would go a long way.

1 Like