Maintenance and Service

I havd requested for road side assistance after my scooter belt from the motor broken

They have took my request waited for more than 2 hrs

I got sms also like we have assigned a RSA provider for your request RZ-23106897 On StrandD-RZT

After a long waiting period i called Road side assistance they are telling no complaint registered and need to register new complaint, may be that request has been taken from customer support.

First i register compalint in RSA only but when i called them after a long waiting time they are asking me make complaint again

WHAT RSA IS DOING IN Ather WE NEED TO WAIT HOLE DAY HEREEEEE.

4 Likes

My 10k km service is coming up and I wanted to renew my subscription but when I am checking on the app its showing me only 1 option of the “basic” subscription and nothing else . I have a gen 2 and wanted to take the top subscription with pick up/drop included . is there anywhere else where I can renew my subscription cos website is no longer available…

1 Like

Tried renewing through the app?

3 Likes

Renewing through the app only its showing the basic plan and nothing more …

2 Likes

They seem to have stopped it. Check here

5 Likes

Yes but the question still remains whether I can still renew for any plan to get my servicing done because if I do the service without the plan the cost will go up. Hope they bring a fix soon on this matter since many are there who renew a plan before their servicing…

1 Like

Oops, sorry didn’t noticed the APP word from your post, I just saw that website word :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

first service was coming up… and then this happened :sweat_smile: i guess we’re both unlucky​:joy:

4 Likes

Update us how much they charge for the first service.

4 Likes

@all @general Is it compulsory to get service done after every 5000 kms even if I don’t have any problem with my vehicle? What if we don’t get that service done?

1 Like

It’s a strong recommendation to not skip the mentioned service intervals by the manufacturer.

If you were to face any issues in the future, you could (most always would) be denied a warranty claim owing to skipping of service at the manufacture recommended intervals.

So it’s better to drop off your Ather for service at 5k intervals even if everything seems okay!

4 Likes

It’s ₹531/- unless you have any other problem with the vehicle.

1 Like

Finally got my 10k km periodic service done from the new Hebbal service centre with no subscription. The minimum charge for a service is 571 + any additional replacement of parts. gave mine at 12pm and it was ready by 2pm and the cost was 1700 cos the break pads got replaced and a few fixes. the vehicle was feeling brand new when bringing it back. overall a good experience…

11 Likes

We acknowledge that our range of service plans wasn’t the perfect match, Steve, and we request your patience as we work on revamping our offerings to provide even greater value to our customers. Please stay tuned on our official channels for further updates.

7 Likes

Rightly said… And the stand is not too firm also… it’s really difficult to get the vehicle slanted so that the wheel can be spun by the mechanic

2 Likes

If in case subscription going to expire what should one has to do. Till then Ather support renewal extension?

5 Likes

As of now you cannot extend your service plan. The only plan available is RSA for ₹999

1 Like

Pls Ather owners pls don’t recommend or refer to buy Ather to anyone , decision making should be bottom to top ,not from top to bottom Why forum was introduced to debate abt any issues but remedies should come from people requirements not from the management side

If you increase charging grid in state & central govt offices with govt tie ups they will :100: free with negotiations with govt team come up grids for every 3 kms radius atleast

Very soon Ather going lose its place ,go back to were they start very soon , congratulations team fall in sale of Ather bike pan India

3 Likes

Fall of another great company is here. They’ll meet the same fate as OnePlus did.

I already tell people about the extra costs that come with Ather such as grid per minute charge, Ather connect, high spare part charges.