Introducing Series 1 - the Ather 450X Collector's edition

We don’t have details of the battery subscription to share currently.

1 Like

Can we choose other colours who are eligible for series 1 ce?

Yes, you can opt for a different colour, we’ll still make the 1-year complimentary service available to you. However, if you opt for Ather 450 Plus, you will not be eligible for 1-year of free servicing.

Grey and White would be available when deliveries begin in November. Green will be available from January 2021

2 Likes

This is a major set back for most of the people I guess. I made my mind for subscription pricing package and just one month before deliveries its tough to convince myself for another pricing model.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update link but it missed the QA part. Can it be uploaded?

1 Like

Same feeling here. Still there is no change in pricing model on their official Website. Atleast Ather should have cleared this before.

Hey answered here:

Exactly, I made my mind all these months. Now one month before deliveries out of the blue they inform subscription plans won’t be available for initial deliveries. I guess I have to wait until they announce the plans.

2 Likes

When you say October end, does it mean I will be able to get the subscription model for my Nov delivery? End of October is pretty late. By then the payment window will be open and without the option of subscription, I don’t have a choice to pay up front. Correct me if I am wrong.

2 Likes

HI, can anyone send me updated list of Ather Services? I mean Ather connect etc. The monthly subscription plan for ather 450X… Thanks

Come on guys First we had to wait for Series 1 unveil then wait for pricing unveil.

Why is everything so complex?

Next time please don’t launch products if you don’t know or you aren’t sure about pricing models, timeline and offerings.

Disappointed with the new twist related to pricing :pensive:

10 Likes

Just to make sure, whats the cut off date for Collectors edition preorders?

If i got it right, only Pre-order Cstomers are getting a shot at the CE.

Dear Abhishek, Please fix the battery subscription plan for series1 before the payment window opens. We really need it.

7 Likes

Jan 28th 2020. Unfortunately the date is long behind. This is an exclusive launch for the early adopters.

Will these color options be for the same black finish with translucent panels?

@abhishek.balaji. I hope the answers for Q & A will be posted in this forum. The non availability of battery subscription option, performance tyre option, TPMS, translucent panel with Nov deliveries is quite disappointing. Did ather charges full amount for performance tyres or the difference amount? The non-availability of performance tyres during Nov launch is not the problem with us. This creates double payment and like punishment for taking 450X. Hope Ather may plan accordingly and do the needful. Ather may plan to make full option (with Android GUI, TPMS, BT, new batteries etc) 450X CE edition (atleast 450X normal) model for test ride before payment window gets open. I think that only makes sense as part of customer satisfaction. I think nobody will be ready to buy without the same.

3 Likes

Can I paid 99k in installments

Hi,

Saw the details about series 1. Translucent body. It’s new… How about the stuff that we keep in the under seat storage? Will it be visible from outside?

The boot ie: storage area is solid black. Nothing will be seen from outside. Next layer after the boot is the aluminium frame skeleton structure and after that is the translucent body panel. So from outside only the aluminium frame will be seen through the translucent panel and not what is inside in the boot :wink:

2 Likes

onroad will be easily around 2L. Which is simply exorbitant.

I need to deeply think whether it makes sense for to buy the 450x.

which does not end after that. I got to pay the subscreption fees also.

Even though there is no recurring costs like normal scooters the premium price and subscription fees that i pay will be equal to a normal scooter over a period of time.

Those who are thinking that buying ather 450x will save costs in future , no in reality it is not. It costs the same or even more in future

1 Like