Introducing Series 1 - the Ather 450X Collector's edition

Please please introduce a way to upgrade from 450X pre-order to getting Series 1. Would LOVE to one Series 1. It looks sooooooo ggggoooooooooodddddddd!!!

1 Like

Interesting that Kozhikode is now part of the launch cities. Did not expect demand to build up there this soon…that makes TN, Maharashtra and Kerala the states with more than one city at launch. Happy to see that my home state has drummed up enough interest! :slight_smile:

Somewhat surprised that Mysore is yet to get on the list. Remember so many folks here requesting for launch over there.

4 Likes

When can I test ride the working model , I mean the real 450x in Chennai ? Right only the prototype is given for test ride. Only warp mode

2 Likes

Only way to get it is to exchange with a Series1 pre-order.

2 Likes

You’ll have the lease, loan and upfront option at launch. On battery subscription, we are working out alternative plans which are more attractive. We’ll announce these in the last week of October.

2 Likes

We are working on finding a resale market partner to enable the upgrade of Ather 450 to Ather 450X. We’ll share more details in due course.

4 Likes

Please announce 450 to 450x upgrade plan as well. Thank you very much :grin:

The performance tyres are begin developed with partners, so it’ll be available sometime in Q1 2021.

2 Likes

Same price as the regular 450X, if you’re preordered before 28 Jan, you’re eligible for the Series 1.

In a few weeks

The quality depends a lot on your device and the network quality, but we’ve uploaded the unveiling here if you want to catch up:

2 Likes

@abhishek.balaji could you confirm if battery subscription will be available for 1st batch of deliveries? Or else we have to postpone our order if we want to go for battery subscription.

2 Likes

Clarified here, battery subscription will not be available at launch, but we’re working out an alternate plan that’s more attractive, we’ll announce this in the last week of October.

1 Like

Looking forward to this.

The ex-showroom price in each city is what we can communicate right now. The on-road price will be 6-8K higher than the ex-showroom price.

Ex-showroom pricing (after state and FAME subsidies; does not include road tax, insurance & registration charges)

Indicative city-wise pricing for Ather 450X | Ather 450 Plus

City Ather 450X Ather 450 Plus
BLR 159231 149231
DEL 146862 136863
PUN/MUM 156362 146363
CHN/CMB/HYD/AHD/KOL/KOC/KOZ 161362 151363
10 Likes

I was planning to buy Series 1 in November as soon as the deliveries start. Now as you mentioned we don’t have the option to pay 99k and opt for subscription model?

I made my mind to opt for this and I can’t delay my order much.

Is anything related to this mentioned in the event? I think I missed that part, I’ll go through the event again once I go home but can someone clarify if I can go with 99k pricing model asap or not?

4 Likes

I think this includes state subsidies - you might want to mention that as well.

2 Likes

You’ll have lease, loan and upfront payment option, and not the battery subscription at launch. Do wait for the financing plans to be announced by last week of October.

2 Likes

When will we know about the exchange value of our old Ather 450 for a SERIES 1 or 450x edition?

Any way to get back to subscription plan after buying on loan? Because it does not make sense to be paying out the loan when you can be paying for the next battery for the same “emi”

1 Like