Introducing Series 1 - the Ather 450X Collector's edition

Nov 31st is impossible. But don’t worry, I am confident of it won’t be a bad diwali.

1 Like

Lol

With this it is confirmed that another delay is here. @abhishek.balaji just let me know if deliveries in other cities except BLR and CHN will commence by Diwali or not.

I’m all set for a quick decision :unamused:

4 Likes

Last minute update dispointing

2 Likes

Very disappointed with the announcement of moving the dates for Hyderabad. I may drop of any one interested to swap my order, else will raise for cancellation.

2 Likes

My opinion u wait for another 15 days … Then cancel the order …:innocent:

1 Like

Hi @abhishek.balaji

Is the payment window open in Chennai. I am from collectors edition ?

1 Like

Yes, I am also checking Forum, Website & E-mails too for Full Payment Options.

1 Like

Just got off the call with Customer care. We should be receiving emails for full payment starting today. The lease calculator for 450x will also be up on the website by Monday.

2 Likes

Am from Bangalore

Order ID? May be payment starts from today and not in today itself I think. @abhishek.balaji

Order I’d is 20452

Can we sell 450 and also lease 450x parallelly?

My order ID is 21030 and I am from chennai

When is payment window opening ?? Any updates @abhishek.balaji ??

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji Can we know what is per day production of ather factory in Bengaluru ? How much sales done of 340 and 450 till date(Oct 2020)? How much is hosur factory capacity & start of production date? How many 450x pre-order done in Bengaluru, chennai and other cities with series 1 and other colours? Curious to know how ather has an Indian ev getting developed with model per year and 450x latest delivery waiting days.

3 Likes

Bangalore factory capacity is approximately 1000 per month, Hosur factory should be 10K per month… From what I heard, there are more than 600 pre-orders from Hyderabad already

2 Likes

I am eligible for the Collector’s Edition but the in two minds on going ahead with my purchase or not, some how while doing the maths I am not seeing the ownership value only in terms of cost as compared to a non EV regular scooter, while a good 125 cc will cost about 95K on road in Bangalore, paying 1.65 for 450X seems too steep for a difference of 70K, could get 4 years of petrol in that amount. If the tech in 450X justifies the price then in 70K I can buy myself a new iPhone for tech sake. So very confused !!

1 Like

Consider it this way if it helps

ICE scooters attract 28% GST, plus other cess, road tax + registration etc… So real value of ICE scooter is atleast 35% lesser than on-road price… and on petrol we pay over 50% for the taxes… at the end of day we’d bought an inferior product by paying a premium on it in form of taxes.

A good Hero mid drive electric bicycle costs over 1 lakh

Now considering above the price we pay for 450X is almost equal to its value (GST 5% and road tax waived off - Fame 2 subsidy)and we’ll have a better VFM product. And thanks to OTA’s 450X will be more intelligent two years down the line and we need not care about upgrading for many years.

4 Likes

A very good 125 cc scooter will cost 95k on road including all taxes

Good scooter cost is 95k. Smart scooter cost is 1.13k Super smart scooter cost is 1.7k

1 Like