Introducing Series 1 - the Ather 450X Collector's edition

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Order Swapping

Yes, you can buy it on loan or lease.

I am not sure, someone raised this question already. My question is, is Series 1 comes in two variants? in the X version and Plus version. are Series 1 users have only one choice?

Series 1 is customized edition of a Normal 450X for people who booked it before Jan 28. Its a aesthetics upgrade to a 450X to show off that, you have a unique looking 450X and stand out from the rest, just like any other collector’s edition stuff in the world.

In short, Series 1 is available only for 450x and not available as 450+.

1 Like

Please correct this information to the ather folks in hyderabad. They are saying that the price for collectors edition is different and not yet announced. I appreciate if someone from ather bangalore team visits hyderabad space and train the folks here

4 Likes

Am I eligible to receive the benefits of Series 1 order if it’s swap?

Do you mean you’ve received the S1 order from someone else? Then yes, the benefit of having 1year of free service will be received.

Yes I have swapped the order. But it’s still under process. Thank you. PS. What about the t-shirt?:sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

You may not get the t-shirt, if the original Order ID owner has claimed it. But in good faith, I’d rather give away the t-shirt to them as a token of gesture, for giving away the Series 1 order :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Then, first thing - before order swapping you need to find some one with similar shirt size :smiley: and also who has so much patience of not wearing the T-Shirt until cancellation :smiley:

5 Likes

Yeah right. But getting a series 1 order isn’t really great if your city is not in the list till Q1 2021 except for service part.

Hi @abhishek.balaji

I have one doubt …!!

Next month NOV-2020, 450x series 1 full payment window is opening. Am ready to pay full payment.

but I need fully loaded 450x series 1 (includes:- more grip tire, all connected features , miror finishing body covers etc )

Any suggestions,…?!!

I think it was in the previous meet that glossy panel and add-ons will be available only after March’21

I’m not spreading negativity but I won’t be waiting for those accesories to buy Series 1 because it’s Ather and I know they won’t be providing accessories till March or even April.

Maybe they’ll start selling the helmet without smart features and later upgrade that helmet with smart features because they know that you were waiting since a long time for it and they don’t want to disappoint you or delay the deliveries as they’re consumer friendly and they built a community forums for ensuring that they are always listening to your feedbacks :blush:

4 Likes

For BLR and CHN it was announced that the window will open tomorrow! Has that been moved to Nov?

1 Like

Isn’t that same for few other cities too? Like Hyderabad.

1 Like

Yes it was a big list of cities.

But the point is when did it move to Nov? As per the current standards, Oct means Oct 31st. If it is Nov, then would it be not be Nov 30th? :wink:

2 Likes

If Nov 31 is confirmed then this will be my last post here :joy:

1 Like

Umm, November doesn’t have 31 days :joy::joy::rofl: