šŸš€ Introducing Atherstack 5 (Gen 2 and Gen 3)

Than better check the side stand sensor, they will adjust the nut.

4 Likes

Nothing right now. On the phone it shows connected to the scooter but the scooter refuses to accept that fact. It keeps singin ā€œNahi Nahi, Abhi Nahi, Karo thodda intezaarā€ but owners singsā€¦ā€Nahi Nahi, Mein hun bekararā€ā€¦

2 Likes

Service centre has done that couple of times. Can everyone reading this also check?

1 Like

For me it was working fine even with previous and recent update

1 Like

I see. Will get a confirmation from a couple of more fellow Atherians and then send it to the service centre.

2 Likes

Finally got it connected after renaming the Bluetooth display name in the dashboard. I think the rename triggered something :joy::joy:

Something I noticed while renaming is, previously the total chars in the name was 14, when I tried to rename it only displayed 10 chars and did not let me enter anymore. So had to give a short name. Not sure if the char length prevented the Bluetooth from detected.

5 Likes

Yea I changed it too but I donā€™t think that should be an issue. Initial releases are usually buggy so I think few upcoming updates might resolve these issues.

4 Likes

Disconnect the paired devices from the scooter and completely start pairing up from the beginning as if you have got a new scooterā€¦Thatā€™s the only way :joy:ā€¦

PS:This works :100:

3 Likes

already done that 2 times after installing 5.0. Still the same.

5 Likes

Fine then ā€˜nahi nahi pairingā€™ till update comes :sweat_smile:ā€¦

4 Likes

Purchased Ather 450x in November and all the other 450x guys got the new 5.0 update but i havenā€™t received this yet. Ather any timeline?

6 Likes

On the same boat brother.

6 Likes

What was that update yesterday night again? I saw this today morning. Update installed

3 Likes

Whatā€™s the version of new update?

1 Like

Atherstack 11.5.1-10.5.1-202302

This version has Autohold workingā€¦

2 Likes

Auto hold was working with the previous update also.

Previous one was 11.5.1-202301 Current one is 11.5.1-202302

5 Likes

So auto hold is removed for you or not in new update?

2 Likes

i have purchased in Octoberā€¦

but yet I am not received any update

5 Likes

Its still showing in the new update and also working.

3 Likes

still no update for 450x am i missing something? i purchased on November, still Vehicle number is not updated in the Dashboard, it is showing that temporary number.