🚀 Introducing Atherstack 5 (Gen 2 and Gen 3)

Dashboard day time visibility poor. after new update

4 Likes

Slide the brightness bar down and up when you feel that the brightness is low,it will get rectified…

4 Likes

8 Likes

I think Wings of power is more real time compare to old one real time efficiency ( red hollow). Am i correct?

2 Likes

where is this screen ??

app

or

login in website???

2 Likes

just received the update, but facing random reboots whenever I go about 45kmph, had to manually switch off the scooter to make it work again

2 Likes

It was showing in the app, profile> settings > dashboard OTA update

5 Likes

Mine is still like this; and, looking into your screenshot, I need not take my scooter to a Jio full signal area.

This is the third time, I am taking it to a place for getting it a Jio full signal strength :sweat_smile: I am still waiting for the update​:grin:

3 Likes

Let me know if that helps

5 Likes

Sure. This is what was suggested to me through the interaction with a support staff about ride updates.

2 Likes

Dont worry it will update, even i have only 1 bar sometimes. but you will get the update.

5 Likes

For ride updates they need full bar, because i get only 1 bar when i am at home and they thought that i put my scooter in shutdown mode at night.

2 Likes

Some other first impressions

1. Battery percentage not showing while charging.
  2. Sports & Warp mode are comparatively smoother than earlier but misses that sweet jurk.
  3. Trip 2 Missing
  4. Home and Office icons gone from Navigation
  5. Dark and Light themes auto switching not available
  6. Brightness bar goes to 100% after every soft reset or sometimes even after every new ignition starts. 7)Front tyre TPMS shows 0, even when it have adequate tyre pressure ie 30 psi
  7. Personally I feel that riding screen is so vacant, I prefer it along with navigation just to look good, though I know my daily route. :smile:
  8. The over all new UI particularly Navigation is not as smooth as what Tarun shown in Ather Community Day 23.
  9. Unable to change modes via touchscreen.
  10. Series 1 special Red Cross lines on dashboards also not available in new UI, those should be there, they are one of the identity of Series 1.
15 Likes

It’s been mentioned in the notes, Ravindra. Please give it a read and be patient, the update will roll out eventually.

1 Like

Here are my observations till now with Atherstack 5:

1. It’s really smooth and fun to operate compared to the previous UI

2. Bluetooth connectivity is a huge issue. Never connect majority of the times. It will only connect if it’s in the mood. But 9/10 times it won’t.

3. Map is a big laggy maybe because I have a Gen 2 and the dash has less RAM for it to operate smoothly.

4. Love the real-time acceleration meter. It gives you a better idea about your throttle input resulting in better efficiency.

TIP: Keep the acceleration in the lower bar before the slope and I guarantee those complaining about range will be satisfied. Throttle input should be like feather touch.

1. Motor does not cut off after stand is deployed.

2. Automatic theme change is missed. I am sure it will probably be part of the future updates but for now we have to change manually.

The exclusive Series 1 theme not there anymore.

3. Charging screen takes time to load up once you plug in the charger. Have to keep waiting for atleast 1 to 1.5 min before it shows up.

Will keep updating with more observations if any.

12 Likes

Got new Atherstack 5, UI quite impressive and maps are pretty enough to get info and dashboard is more attractive with more quick functions on screen without swipe, Bluetooth was unable to detect and my phone still unconnected

3 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Discussion on Accessories

Is there any workaround for Bluetooth issue? I unpaired my phone after Stack 5 update, and I’m not able to pair again. The phone does not detect the Bluetooth in the scooter as if it’s turned off. :frowning:

5 Likes

Shutdown and ON it after some time, it should connect. But it will disconnect again after sometime

5 Likes

Not sure if I am the only facing this issue or not. I say this because even with the previous version I faced the same issue a couple of times.

1 Like