🚀 Introducing Atherstack 5 (Gen 2 and Gen 3)

Which variant? Plus or the X ?

1 Like

It’s series 1 gen 2 450x

1 Like

Hmm, “couple of weeks”… Sucks to live on a hill I guess ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Tbh they should’ve added this to the Labs program. Would be nicer to voluntarily enroll and have a dataset if they need it.

1 Like

Optimised charging is only for gen3 users, why? They told only auto hold feature is not their for gen2 users. But optimised charging is not enabled for gen2 users.

2 Likes

It is plus gen 3

5 Likes

Optimised charging will be available for Gen 2 users as well.

1 Like

I finally got the UI update on my Ather 450X and was pleasantly surprised to get the “11.5.1-10.5.1-202303” directly, which made the wait worthwhile!

At first glance I did not like the UI as much in person as I expected and kind of started missing the older UI! But after playing around with the settings(theme and brightness) I was able to see the positives of the new UI!

Finally I found the new “live traffic” in maps quite anti-climactic! As described, we can see the live traffic but not quite in the way you expect it!

Let me describe what I mean. Below is how the maps looks when “live traffic” is enabled

And this is how it looks when you start the navigation! The navigation route is still blue and kind of overlaps the traffic data which completely defeats the purpose of live traffic! :neutral_face:

@abhishek.balaji can we have this addressed in future iterations?

5 Likes

Optimised charging can be provided to all Ather scooters as it doesn’t need any extra hardware, as long as it can display the battery %/SOC. It just had to cut the power when SOC reaches 80%, I believe :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@abhishek.balaji sir Ather gen 3 plus owners are not getting Atherstack 5 update. Even gen 2 owners are receiving updates. Please look into this matter

Yes, None of the Gen3 Plus users have got the update. Please look into the matter @abhishek.balaji @tarun at earliest possible. Thanks.

1 Like

Well, after having a ride on new UI v11.5.1-10.5.1-202303(Ather app) or v11.5.1-202303(dashboard), I agree to some of the points shared by owners as I also get to experience:

1. Earlier we could upload 7 documents and display the samr on the dashboard

Now, after this New UI, we can display only 3 images on the dashboard despite 7 images being loaded on the app. 1(a) Images are not selected as per the order on the app. 1(b) Enlarged documents on the dashboard is not cleared unlike previous UI. For example, enlarge insurance copy on the dashboard is not readable unlike the previous UI.

1(c) Enlargement of documents on dashboard by single tapping has a problem. It splashes momentarily and goes back to earlier smaller size. While splashing, you see a thing.

1. System lag, I could feel this prominently while chaging theme. It takes more 1 or 2 seconds to be effective.

2. What’s new (encircle texts) on this section.

A note here too about the lag or whatever we call; could be normal too due to system processing capability. Texts above encircle is the name of the owner, but it took time to change the texts. Default was Ather rider. I could see the name but not that day :sweat_smile:

That’s all so far from side. I love the wing idea :relaxed:

3 Likes

Gen 2 450x owner here…I haven’t recieved the update please help !

4 Likes

There are some improvements and updates requires in latest Ather STACK 5 as it has issues which was not present in OLD Stack.

1. ‘Auto Theme’ option like OLD UI should be there as it is very RISKY for non techie peoples to ride it in ‘Light’ theme in night and ‘Dark’ theme in day.

2. Reduced TRIP option in New UI…which is not big thing to provide 2 TRIP options like OLD UI.

3. Facing BlueTooth connecting issues after updating to new UI…Need to work on it.

4. ‘ZOOM IN & OUT’ missing for documents…unable to read docs details in new UI.

5. New MAP not showing LIVE bike location.instead of traffic it shows blue color on route.

6. while charging it is not showing charging percentage…need to update it.

4 Likes

8 Likes

202303 Please educate us regarding the new. Dashboard. Whenever we are going in, Smart eco mode. It continuously changes colors. From yellow to blue, Bluetooth green. Don’t know. What is happening? And which is the right way to get the maximum efficiency.

1 Like

wideness of the “wings of power” tells how much power you have spare if you wanna accelarate,in this case yellow means more and green when wings are small that means you have no power

3 Likes

450+ Gen3, update available finally!

4 Likes

Thanks what about Blue ?

1 Like

Is your mobile’s OS an Android OS, iOS or Oxygen? It didn’t work on my mobile having Android v12.0🤔

1 Like