🚀 Introducing Atherstack 5 (Gen 2 and Gen 3)

Welcome to the community!

Is yours Gen 3? Hope you get the update soon. Mr. Tarun Mehta (co-founder) has already announced that the update has been rolled out to ALL Gen3 scooters; and they know 80% have already upgraded (upgradation requires owners’ intervention), for the rest 20%, owners have to install the upgrade :relaxed:

1 Like

Even in map mode if the number on speedometer is showing as 0 then it means its on otherwise if motor is off then it shows the 450x logo.

6 Likes

Yup, it’s a Gen 3 450+ which was delivered a month ago. I saw the tweet you mentioned earlier today and sent an email to Ather customer support regarding this, haven’t heard back from them yet but I hope they identify the issue and start pushing this update to 450+ users asap.

2 Likes

In my image, I had to stop the scooter to take this arrow sign. I was checking as complained by many. So, when the scooter is stationary for a while, the speedometer must be 0 for sure

3 Likes

Same here, i made a post about it December 16 there was an update and we both didn’t get it : )

Another issue raised by other(s) abput the reset problem of tripmeter in channel/elsewhere I read, trip meter reset works in my case. It’s true that Trip meter B is missing. I know it’s been disabled as we can still see on mobile app :sweat_smile:

So, I request @melvin.wilson to re-activate the tripmeter B along Auto hold sometime around January 25, 2023 (as announced by Mr. Balaji for Autohold)

4 Likes

This has been improvement from Elio v11.5.1-202302 Seems the battery % has been brought back :smiling_face_with_tear:

Even i had got that issue just restart the dash the gps will relocate. I too got the same location on maps after the update :joy:

2 Likes

Yes stuck in the same version

2 Likes

Yep, everything is as it was. Now, with additional features working perfectly, we can expect better performance/smoother/enjoyable ride out of the scooter

I did, tried restart and then shutdown option but didn’t work. Finally I took a 1km ride after that the location got corrected. :blush:

2 Likes

This doesn’t work on my S10+ having Android v12.0. I checked yesterday on my scooter.

Another thing, how could this happen :thinking:

Needs improvement, please. Done optimized charging yesterday evening, unplugged the charger keeping the scooter in the garage, no running since then, and this morning, battery State Of Charge (SOC) is at 81% :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

is the fast charging speed the same aa before? my friend’s 450x gen 3 is charging at 0.5km/ min which is way too slower than my 450’s 1km/min

2 Likes

I didn’t check that particularly, my charger is the portable charger; but it looks like it’s more accurate as predicted when the charging was initiated. Please give a check on the following images for the time accuracy on the top bar (mobile screenshots)

Hope today we will get the update for gen 2

My series 1 gen 2 got updated overnight

1 Like

iam Also Waiting for + owners

3 days to go
 We will get the answer by 25th :sweat_smile:

1 Like