šŸš€ Introducing Atherstack 5 (Gen 2 and Gen 3)

Well, after having a ride on new UI v11.5.1-10.5.1-202303(Ather app) or v11.5.1-202303(dashboard), I agree to some of the points shared by owners as I also get to experience:

1. Earlier we could upload 7 documents and display the samr on the dashboard

Now, after this New UI, we can display only 3 images on the dashboard despite 7 images being loaded on the app. 1(a) Images are not selected as per the order on the app. 1(b) Enlarged documents on the dashboard is not cleared unlike previous UI. For example, enlarge insurance copy on the dashboard is not readable unlike the previous UI.

1(c) Enlargement of documents on dashboard by single tapping has a problem. It splashes momentarily and goes back to earlier smaller size. While splashing, you see a thing.

1. System lag, I could feel this prominently while chaging theme. It takes more 1 or 2 seconds to be effective.

2. Whatā€™s new (encircle texts) on this section.

A note here too about the lag or whatever we call; could be normal too due to system processing capability. Texts above encircle is the name of the owner, but it took time to change the texts. Default was Ather rider. I could see the name but not that day :sweat_smile:

Thatā€™s all so far from side. I love the wing idea :relaxed:

3 Likes

Gen 2 450x owner hereā€¦I havenā€™t recieved the update please help !

4 Likes

There are some improvements and updates requires in latest Ather STACK 5 as it has issues which was not present in OLD Stack.

1. ā€˜Auto Themeā€™ option like OLD UI should be there as it is very RISKY for non techie peoples to ride it in ā€˜Lightā€™ theme in night and ā€˜Darkā€™ theme in day.

2. Reduced TRIP option in New UIā€¦which is not big thing to provide 2 TRIP options like OLD UI.

3. Facing BlueTooth connecting issues after updating to new UIā€¦Need to work on it.

4. ā€˜ZOOM IN & OUTā€™ missing for documentsā€¦unable to read docs details in new UI.

5. New MAP not showing LIVE bike location.instead of traffic it shows blue color on route.

6. while charging it is not showing charging percentageā€¦need to update it.

4 Likes

8 Likes

202303 Please educate us regarding the new. Dashboard. Whenever we are going in, Smart eco mode. It continuously changes colors. From yellow to blue, Bluetooth green. Donā€™t know. What is happening? And which is the right way to get the maximum efficiency.

1 Like

wideness of the ā€œwings of powerā€ tells how much power you have spare if you wanna accelarate,in this case yellow means more and green when wings are small that means you have no power

3 Likes

450+ Gen3, update available finally!

4 Likes

Thanks what about Blue ?

1 Like

Is your mobileā€™s OS an Android OS, iOS or Oxygen? It didnā€™t work on my mobile having Android v12.0šŸ¤”

1 Like

@all my 450 + gen 3 has work with bluetooth & warp mode

in this update Ather team give us & they are prank with + owners

3 Likes

Yes itā€™s came for 450plus i also got updates today Evening

1 Like

blue means you have same amount of power available as Ride mode

3 Likes

Ok thanks :pray:

1 Like

Stop tagging eveyrone 450+ has all the hardware but is intentionally software locked bcuz you pay less Itā€™s business, not a prank(scam) U got the features by accident, through a glitch

4 Likes

As glad as I am to see a UI refresh with the Atherstack 5, it came with a whole bunch of bugs. Most of the missing features are already listed here, Iā€™ll just list ones I faced recently :

• The auto indicator isnā€™t cutting-off as it should. Hit or miss most of the times.
  • The indicator signal on the dashboard gets stuck, even after then indicator is cancelled. Which is pretty dangerous considering how youā€™d not have a clue if the indicator has been cancelled or still blinking.
  • The dashboard is getting stuck while trying to enter/exit parking mode. Times when the park assist was cancelled, yet scooter moved at slow pace in park assist. Once, the dashboard showed Iā€™m still in park assist, and it wasnā€™t! It accelerated in warp, luckily had my hands on the brakes. Real scary.

These bugs need to be addressed ASAP, cos they seem a bit dangerous while riding. The experience on the Gen 2 with new OTA has been quite underwhelming in terms of smoothness, and lags like crazy. Hope they fix it soon. :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Hey Volston! We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have shared your concern with our team and will get back to you shortly!

1 Like

Indeed, indicator being so inconsistent is scary. Iā€™ve had it cancel multiple times even before doing the first blink (so no indicator at all). Going to use auto-indicator off for now.

It was an awesome feature when I first started using my Ather, I always forgot to turn off indicator on ICE scooters because of it lol

Also the maps bug where the arrow doesnā€™t point in correct direction. Makes it very confusing and also dangerous to stare at the screen trying to figure out where youā€™re heading.

Hope itā€™s improved in later updates :crossed_fingers:

Iā€™m on 202202 :smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

Map arrow is alright in my case with v11.5.1-10.5.1-202303

6 Likes