Insurance

Thanks @abhishek.balaji for taking time to reply for my issue. Actually I was clueless as to what is to be done to correct it though I called up customer care and intimated the issue but I couldn’t get a satisfactory reply even after 7 days. I would appreciate if someone could possibly give me a timeline so that I can wait till then.

2 Likes

Apologies for the delay, once you reported the issue, it was flagged to the tech team to investigate and they found the issue. Due to the glitch, you’d have paid about Rs. 850 lesser, so we’re speaking with Autovert to get this corrected for all those impacted. We’ll cover the extra cost since this was an error on our side. You’ll be getting the revised insurance policy for the 450X in the next few days.

6 Likes

And I might have paid more for my insurance as insurance rates are dependent on location and for Tumkur location the premium should have been lesser. But the insurance purchase page on Autovert had locked the city and state field and we couldn’t change the city during purchase.

3 Likes

Oh, I never knew or heard that auto-insurance rate changes based on city :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It changed when I tried to directly buy from godigit or Edelweiss based on city of vehicle registration

3 Likes

Hi @abhishek.balaji

Order ID 53143 Scooter Payment and insurance(autovert) payment was made on 19th Nov 2020 But, Still I did not got Insurance.

Regarding this issue I contacted CC 4 times(20th &23rd). But still they are didn’t identified what’s the issue !

And we plan to take delivery this week Friday 27th

Help me to solve the problem.

2 Likes

Wow order I’d 53143 and mine is 271xx. 7 days over with full payment done. Not sure what is happening with Ather! Looks like they have opened payment for everyone!

BTW is it 450 or 450X order?

2 Likes

Mine is ather 450 order

2 Likes

That’s a relief! Thanks for confirming.

1 Like

Before the payment what a beautiful follow-up to complete the payment.

After the payment if any issue only we can receive msg we r solving , we r solving problems and we need little more time (today is 5th day my follow-up)

@abhishek.balaji @tarun

I think need attention seriously

7 Likes

Hey @abhishek.balaji , My Go-digit Insurance has my address a bit jumbled up (E.g. door number_street name_street etc.). The address is complete, but jumbled. Would that be a problem in claims or renewal later on, or should I just leave it as it is. I have dropped in a mail to Go-digit but they are slightly unresponsive. This issue maybe unique to the thread, but I wanted to get a clarification about this. Incase anyone has faced the similar, Feel free to reply !

1 Like

Can anybody pls explain the insurance aspects? Like idk what is 1+1 , 5+5 etc. Also, pls suggest which insurance will be a cheap option. Thank you

1 Like

1+1 = 1 year own damage + 1 year third party 5+5 = 5 year own damage + 5 year third party 1+5 = 1 year own damage + 5 year third party

I think by default, GoDigit gives 1+5. But, if a choice is there, it is better to go for 1+1 and renew every year (or 5+5 for hassle free ownership)

2 Likes

I have ordered 450x and paid the money . While paying money we have to do a declaration that we have not claimed fame2 subsidy. so our vehicle cost includes the fame 2 subsidy. In case of theft or any other reasons if we have to get back the money we should be able to buy it with the money what we have spent plus the subsidy because the second time we will not get the subsidy. so the idv of the vehicle should be what we have paid plus the fame subsidy amount. base price is Rs.1,88,000. so our idv should be this amount.

2 Likes

During insurance purchase using Autovert link from Edelweiss on 19th Nov the IDV was around 1.6lakhs. when they issued the policy they reduced the IDV to 1.52lakhs without any reduction in premium amount. @tarun @abhishek.balaji How can you expect us to trust your partners who issued insurance without proposal and quote and change IDV in final policy without intimating the customers?

Also being an electric vehicle there is no cover for electrical parts???

1 Like

Hey please raise this issue with the CS team, they’ll help you sort this out.

Accessories are additional fittings, such as after market audio system, lights, etc. Your 450x doesn’t have any accessories and hence no coverage on such said accessories.

How come go digit is giving cover of 18k for it?

1 Like

They are probably considering the ₹19k “Performance Pack” as an accessory.

2 Likes

450X power is 6 KW. for 450 it is 5.4 KW. In policy it is mentioned as 5.4 KW.

1 Like