Improper planning and no coordination

Hello as many aren’t aware about this they planned this community day as a simple event supposed to happen on 28th August, 2022. I got communication from Ather saying i did some records and later all details about stay and accommodation check screenshots. I have planned and taken time for that event in August, after few days Ather team called and apologised saying due to improper planning and huge interest for the event we are rescheduling the date of event and took 4 months to make this event happen in grand scale as you all know on 7th January, 2023 and they promised on call saying everything is same but date is going to change. As mentioned on call i was waiting for new details and new tickets and accommodation but i haven’t received any communication whatsoever regarding January event, i tried to reply back to events@Ather energy.com email and standard mail and call but not able to speak with any person responsible in organising this event to get a clarification about my invite but got no response. I have been excitedly waiting for a call and cleared my weekend without other work but this is the worst organising of any Ather event by involving a third party company.

Can someone call me and book my tickets as promised, Ather team called me for every single community event as i was the top referrer, including for IBC office tour and hosur factory tour and Jan 2020 Delhi launch.

@abhishek.balaji @tarun

11 Likes

2 Likes

Worst way to treat your customers. I haven’t received any tickets and even if I want to travel by myself i haven’t received any QR entry ticket also.

4 Likes

Have you RSVP for new event via link sent to emails. Just to check bcz this came around dec starting I guess.

2 Likes

I haven’t received any communication relating to Jan 7th event, got invites only in August but that got cancelled

The invite email had gone into the Spam folder for me! Maybe same happened with you as well.

2 Likes

Checked it’s not there

1 Like

I missed the goody bag and complementary seat as well. Even though I am the record holder for most range at 139.4 kms :joy: they missed out to contact me and gave record for someone who did 137 kms who had taken this statistics :person_shrugging:

3 Likes

damn thats sad. i hope they make up for it, small gestures like these would go a very long way!

3 Likes

Same thing happened to me in a similar fashion, they called me saying i would be given free travel and hyped it up so much. I changed my plans for January because of it. They said they would send an email but never did. Customer care calls were useless, finally one lady confirmed that they had got my email wrong(a spelling error on their side) because of which they never got to me. Very disappointing.

2 Likes

Response from Ather customer care after event is over

Hi Harsha, ​ Greetings of the day from Ather Energy!

Apologies for the delayed response! ​ Thank you for writing to us, we are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We always aim to deliver a great experience, and we are gutted when we don’t meet expectations. Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We will use the feedback to make us better and to ensure this doesn’t happen again.

Your time is valuable to us as well. We will definitely have this raised with our relevant team and work on providing the best service to you. ​​ Good day!

1 Like

Can I atleast get a goodie bag with seat and bottle

@tarun @abhishek.balaji

3 Likes

They didn’t even reply to my thing properly when i sent a mail regarding it.

@tarun @abhishek.balaji Very Bad :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Not even mentioned in website

So i did maximum range achievement a year before in October 2020 on my 450 gen 1.5

But Ather unlocked 2023 considered data only from nov 2021 till nov 2022

So like everything going on even in these achievements original Ather 450 owners are ignored, nothing for people who achieved before nov 2021? Original first adopters and top refferers are ignored again and again. No software updates also being given to 450 but we were promised updates every few months as long as we are paying for connect subscription.

@tarun @abhishek.balaji

2 Likes

You deserve our Respect dude

They said only 2022 Year Considers

I also drove to 72 Grids So Far

By the time of Event it was 59 Grids

Understood Dude

Neglecting 450 owners. Gen 1.5 unable to access my 450 details.

Fix the bug or really kicking out OG owners :rofl: saying you people are not worthy of having app access

2 Likes

Sadaf bro :cold_sweat:

1 Like

@tarun Ignoring 450 Customers is not Toleratted and This Year Harsha Vardhan needs Special Arrangements for Community Day

Honestly I say, Community Managements need Upgrade or Wake Up Call :expressionless::person_facepalming:t2:

Request : Don’t Hide this Post

2 Likes