180.7kms in a single charge from Bengaluru to Mysuru

Is this a fact or assumption?

Fact with my Own Experience of 176.2 KMs on A Single Charger Ride

Because Cruise will never Control the Throttle as Precise as Our Human Mind

So you agree it’s an assumption. When you say things in public present it with statistics or just say it’s your assumption.

1 Like

Great Achievement.!!

Why one boys should have all the Range.! :raising_hand_woman:

Here comes Arpitha with New Achievement.! :raising_hand_woman::raising_hand_woman:

1 Like

I think here cruise control be good option because at this low speed cruise control will make driving more easy at such low speed

It isn’t coming.

I think this is a new record, upfront congratulations you are going to get awarded in Ather community day 2024

I did like 140 kms in single ride got ride stat in single piece but it was very bad idea riding without stopping for almost 8 hours, My Ather is gen 1.5 and for context maximum true range shown on dashboard in eco mode is 75 kms, read more here.

But unfortunately Ather didn’t recognise me for this in community day 2023 but recognised who did lower kms than this, I didn’t even get invite for event and missed free seat replacement and mainly missed the fun in live event.

Read more here

2 Likes

Harsha Vardhan, This Year Definitely I will not let you down

I will raise my Voice for You Brother !!

I will not tolerate seeing all this !!

@tarun @abhishek.balaji @smridhi.kalati

Recognise Harsha Vardhan - OG Customer of Ather Energy

1 Like

https://twitter.com/AtherOwnersCBE/status/1741547006253047847?t=60rd-lTnYQIVQnuJ28S4lg&s=19

1 Like

I can understand Your Pain

1 Like

Bailgadi se chali jaati. 24 ki avg speed

The running cost and maintenance of bail gaadi would be a lot more😅

How come this is not considered for lord maximus award??? I think you guys should revisit @tarun @smridhi.kalati @abhishek.balaji I think hard work never pays off here?

Just Noticed:

Statistics I don’t have for Ather. Since We don’t have Cruise Control on it

But Throttle Input and Road Conditions will differ Place to Place. Since Cruise Control will give Constant Power and Drive at Same Speed. To Achieve such a Big Range Using CC will drain Extra Wh in High Inclined Roads, Up and Downs

Also CC can’t give Precise Throttle according to Road Conditions on Highway. There will be Up and Down Bridges on Highway. During High Incline It will strain the Battery to Ride at Same Speed that will take High Wh/ KM Where in Declining Roads It will give Same Throttle set but Which was Unnecessary there.

So Using CC for Such Ride is Not Possible. But It will use Helpful for Highway Normal Use Cases.

This I am talking with my Gen 3 Experience of 175.2 KMs + 1 KMs and 2% SoC Left Ride :rocket:

1 Like

Cruise control is helpfull for higways there it can give good range.

Yeah Agreed, Also It will Help us to Ride Pain free and Good Bye to Numbness

1 Like

Yup :grin: it will help a lot to give relief to back pain.

1 Like

I really appreciate that you got like 180km on the ride but man I cannot travel at top speed of 44km/h , this is the main reason why ICE ENGINE people do not wanna move to EVs the argument presented mostly to me is that ‘itna dhire chalunga toh 2 ghante ka travel 6 ghante Mai hoga’ but yeah I still think you did a great job , my best efficiency ever was 29wh something. Since past month I have started using only sports mode and have seen increase in my numbers by driving it at 20/25 speed but still the efficiency always stays at roughly 29

5 Likes

A little higher speed will not reduce the efficiency. I get 30 wh/ km driving at 55 kmph in Warp mode. It’s the way you accelerate/ decelerate that consumes more battery. Proper throttle response will give you the best efficiency. I have personally got 32 wh/km riding at 60 kmph+ for around 22 kms

3 Likes

Yes you are correct I also use to drive in Speed but it does not affect my AVG I maintain the speed of 60 and sometimes full rev 90 speed so still I get the avg of 30 to 34kw/h in Sport most probably don’t use warp much.

1 Like