How does AutoHold work?

But you have mentioned it as the system turns off…

1 Like

I thought of the system that is run by the motor. I agree to your pont.

True, the system, the software system, could go to standby mode just like mobile as it could receive updates and transmit data to the Ather cloud server as well as the mobile Ather app (whereby we could see the battery status when the motor is OFF). However, I still believe that the autohold feature is related to the motor, and when the motor is OFF, its feature related to the motor should not function. In cars, the hill assist feature doesn’t work when the engine ignition is OFF.

2 Likes

@abhishek.balaji @tarun

Wanted to know if Ather 450x Gen 2 would also get Auto hold option?

No, it has been mentioned a lot of times already

Are all gen 3 owners seeing autohold option after updating? I don’t see it in the quick controls or within settings post update. Nov 22 Gen 3 owner

No sir I’m currently running atherstack 5.1 on my gen 3 (sept 2022)and do not have the autohold option.

2 Likes

Auto hold will be rolled out after jan 26th 2023 so stay tuned

3 Likes

The Auto Hold option is not showing in the setting panel, is it something missing?

1 Like

Welcome to the forums!

it has been temporarily disabled for everyone at the moment. the team needs a few weeks more to polish it before pushing it out, is what i’ve read.

6 Likes

Yeah Bro , New Motor Controller is inhouse Product. So They made it the Family’s wish

Andd Our Gen 2 Controller are purchased out side.

Simply like Home Food and Restaurant Food :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Home food we can cook like we wish , Restaurant food we can modify but they give us what they cook :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

For me Auto Hold option is not showing in Bike panel display settings for My Ather 450x Gen3.

1 Like

Welcome to the community!

Looks it was activated in dahsboard software v11.5.0-202301 and v11.5.1-202302, however, many owners reported that it’s erratic and thus, the said feature has been put on hold for further testing and wasn’t activated in v11.5.1-202303. We all are expecting a fix anytime soon! Wait untill then :blush:

2 Likes

Yes that’s right, some are saying that they have autohold in 202302 (e.g i know one @puttalewis )

But it’s not available in my Ather,

@ather has said that it shall come on 25th Jan,

It hasn’t yet i drove today and there was no update till evening,

If it had come out would have been a good gift for all on वसंत पंचमी and republic day. :blush::india:

3 Likes

I was using the service center scooter for last 2 weeks and that had Auto hold function active. But now i have received my scooter and in that Auto hold is not available.

Even i have 11.5.1 202302

2 Likes

Status is still AutoHold OTA and other minor bug fixes will be rolled soon Let’s give them time so that the coming release has AutoHold and no bugs :crossed_fingers:t2: It may come anytime soon as they have been on it for the last two weeks+

2 Likes

Autohold OTA is on autohold lol

3 Likes

I have 11.5.1 202303 and there is no autohold. It will start rolling out from today

1 Like

no it needs motor on

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

I like the hill hold assistance and optimized charging 1.0. All other software updates that we got is just gimmick, with no real use.

3 Likes