How does AutoHold work?

They explained the gyro sensor function but how is the scooter locked into position needs clarity :disguised_face:

4 Likes

I loved the part where you were speaking, concise and spoke the mind of true young tech enthusiasts ,would love to connect with you as a fellow college student

1 Like

Even i have updated new Software 5.1 still my old Gen 3 450 X is not working Auto Hold Function

3 Likes

Try after this jan 25th it will be rolled out

3 Likes

Got the new Ather stack update but the Autohold is not working. Took the scooter to a incline, made the speed to zero by pressing brakes. When released, it’s rolling backwards.

Bluetooth connectivity on the dashboard always shows “connecting”

Laggy Swipes, previous UI was better

Data Sync to phne app is not proper

TPMS giving alert has “puncture in front tyre” while everything is ok.

Overall experience not good was fine with previous stack.

Can you help Sir. @ather

7 Likes

Same issue here. Auto hold enable option in quick settings not ahowing up. Bluetooth is choppy. At ondranagar showroom they told me earlier this werk that auto hold is only for gen 3.1. Is that correct

2 Likes

An update on auto hold it rolls out only on jan 25

3 Likes

I got the latest update yesterday

3 Likes

Check if Autohold function works?

2 Likes

Are you able to view Autohold option in settings? If yes can post a snap here Autohold is not a option in settings. It’s a behaviour of the vehicle that in inclined surface when release the brakes post coming to zero kilometres the scooter will not roll by itself

3 Likes

Ok, My Ather 450X Gen3 received update last night but Autohold feature is still missing. :frowning:

2 Likes

The snap is from which Ather Gen model? Is this Ather 450x Gen3 or Gen3.1 ?

And can you tell me that when did u receive the update?

@puttalewis

2 Likes

This is from 450X Gen3, This is from Atherstack 5 (11.5.1-202301) for the latest one they have removed Autohold for testing. This was a normal update which was received.

2 Likes

I went to Ather app Ota update & Found this 11.5.1-10.5.1-202302

This is my atherstack version @puttalewis

1 Like

Same is for me

4 Likes

Will the Auto-hold works if the motor is of while parking the vehicle in incline or decline roads?

1 Like

When the motor is OFF, the system is also OFF. Therefore, the auto hold feature won’t work.

The system never gets switched off eventhough you remove the key from the vehicle…The system goes offline only when you shutdown. Autohold is a feature which focuses mainly on the motor and not on the brakes, since the motor is turned off the motor won’t be able to provide enough resistive potential to the inclined surface and so autohold doesn’t work…

1 Like

When the motor is OFF, it doesn’t provide any power, regen or resistance, not even a little resistive voltage/potential.

4 Likes