Home Charging

The old portable charger does not have a fan in it, its more like a laptop charger.

2 Likes

How to order this portable charger ? , at that time of my vehicle delivery, this one wasn’t available. Can anyone give me website link to purchase this portable charger?

Call the customer support/visit Ather experience centre. They’ll send the payment link if it is in stock. Pay online and collect the charger.

Thank you

Any one issues with portable charger when I am putting in charging then showing red light & I am not charging my vehicle this problem I face more than 3 to 4 day

May be earthing issue.

Try with different socket in your home… Once it had happened to me it was showing red in some sockets when I tried other socket it turned green… :slightly_smiling_face:

I tried all socket but same showing red then I try my shop there is working fine & charging my Ather but I don’t know what issue in my home electricity

1 Like

I had the same problem, charger was showing as red in all ports at home, even the pod was showing red, it started working fine after sometime, the problem was with the voltage fluctuation, once the voltage was stable at home it started working, so you might either have an earthing issue or voltage issue.

2 Likes

Can someone suggest me how to solve this problem. I am tried rebooting every 5 min not working. Any suggestions on this…

How did you reboot? Both Brakes+ Power button? That will not work.
Use shutdown option on the dashboard and then restart.
If you have done that only and it still doesn’t work, only option is to call customer care.

1 Like

:+1:t3:thank u…sir

I believe the POD has an energy meter inside for recording the energy consumed

The metering is done on the bike. It stores the amount of kWh utilised via AC charging and that is synced back to Ather for reimbursement.

1 Like

Got the reimbursement from Ather 993 for this quarter.

1 Like

@Ather.Team Can i replace home POD with the Dot since the POD indicator is turning Red for most of the day for the past 2 weeks which is not allowing me to charge the vehicle without checking on it for every hour.
How much would it cost for the replacement?

Harsha, The first gen 450 is compatible with the dot. It just bypasses the on board charger on the vehicle.

Also it is better to get it checked with electrician on why it is turning red.

2 Likes

Sir, are you sure about this, I though the newer DOT will be able to charge both old and new athers, whereas the POINT won’t charge new athers. Same logic behind DC charging, wherein the on board charger is bypassed by the DOT?

I am sorry, you are right. I apologize.

2 Likes

Ather team have scheduled a visit tomorrow to check the same.
I thought replacing with the Dot i will not be needing to call for fixes even if there is fluctuations