Help list the "EV-friendly" apartment complexes!

Hey @Ather_Owner and @450X-Owner

A lot of you have got your home charger or Ather Dot installed at your apartment complexes, and we all know how hard the process can be for some. Those who intend to purchase an EV are going through the same, where they’re wondering if their apartment complex would allow them to install private charging points.

We want to make this easier for those looking to switch to an EV, and are compiling a list of apartment complexes that have allowed our owners to install a private charging point. If you’ve got permission and installed your home charger, share below!

Jump to your city:

Bengaluru

Chennai

Hyderabad

Mumbai

Pune

Note: Share your City - Area - Apartment complex name below. We’ll compile the list here and responses will be deleted once incorporated.

Bengaluru

• Akshayanagar - DLF Westend Heights (New Town)
  • Bellandur - Sonestaa iWoods
  • BEML Factory Compound - Adithya Soigne
  • Bilekahalli (Vijayabank Layout) - SMR Devmuk Apartments
  • Chandapura - Suryacity Phase 1, HIG Building
  • Domlur - BDA MIG Apartments
  • Electronic City (Neeladrinagar) - Saipriya Infra Serenity
  • Harlur Road - SJR Watermark
  • HSR Layout - Sobha Daffodil
  • Kadugodi - MJR Pearl
  • Kengeri - Mahaveer Lakes Apartment
  • Marathahalli - SS Habitat
  • Marathahalli - Subhashree Saikrupa Apartments
  • Mathikere (Gokula Extension) - Raghuram Residency
  • Mathikere - Shriniket Apartments
  • Varthur - Prestige Lakeside Habitat
  • Varthur Main Road (Munnekolala) - Santosh Residency
  • Whitefield - Prestige Palms
  • Yemlur - Prestige Kew Gardens
  • Yemlur - Rohan Jharoka Phase 2 Apartment

Chennai

• Adambakkam - Balaji Garden
  • Annanagar - Bougainvillea Apartments
  • Gerugumbakkam - VGN Krona
  • Kattupakkam - Jasmine Court
  • Korukkupet - Oswal Vidyasagar Garden
  • Kovilambakkam - Bagya Royal Court II
  • Little Mount - Vikaan Sai Bhuvi
  • Melpakkam - VGN Amity Annex
  • Nanganallur - Karthika Flats
  • Pallikaranai - Iris Apartments
  • Purasaiwakkam - Arihant Vaikunt
  • Sowcarpet - Rainbow Paras
  • Thirumangalam - Ajantha Flats
  • Thiruvanmiyur - Sindur Waves
  • Triplicane - Swamy Flats
  • Vanagaram - Sky City
  • Velachery - Ramaniyam Sarovar

Hyderabad

• Alkapur Township (Puppalaguda) - Greenspace Fortune Apartment
  • Qutubullapur - NCL Sindhu
  • Nizampet - Sri Harsha Pride

Mumbai

• Bhandup West - Shivram Park
  • Dahisar - Raj Satyan Apartments
  • Mazgoan - Jupiter Tower
  • Navy Nagar (Colaba) - TIFR Housing Colony
  • Powai - Glen Gate CHS (Hiranandani Gardens)
  • Tilak Nagar (Goregaon West) - Tathastoo Building

Pune

• Dhanori - Regency Meadows
  • Kasarwadi - Pearl Enclave
  • Padmavati Hills - Bavdhan Budruk
  • Pimple Saudagar - Sai Saheb CHS
  • Senapati Bapat Road (Behind JW Marriott) - Suyognagar
  • Wakad - Suyog Space
  • Warje - Aditya Garden City
11 Likes

I think we need a list of complexes where charging point was not allowed , because if someone also buys an ather in the same complex he would ask the person who has already purchased it.

@allenprem13 Welcome to the forum! Could you mention the city as well? Thanks!

Unfortunately , no electricity points are allowed in the basement of my apartment citing fire safety regulations. So naturally - no charging points as well.

So for the last one year or so - I charge at a regular plug point provided outside near the apartment security gate lugging the home charger and scooter along. If it rains then run and bring back everything in to safety. It is a pain as you can imagine. I believe an awareness drive is required.

Bangalore electronic city neeladrinagar - Saipriya infra serenity, i am flat owner residing here and can help you get association to approve ather grid station as well. Feel free to reach out to me for any additional information.

The apartment is well connected to main road of neeladri and wipro campus is just 500ms and covered with many apartments like concorde ajmera …

Ideally their should be a search option rather reading all the locality i can filter and search only i am intrested in.

Maybe add something on the app listing or denoting EV friendly apartment complexes,

Bengaluru - Yemlur - Rohan Jharoka Phase 2 Apartment.

I’m a tenant here and all it took was a couple of emails and an email of consent from the owner. The entire process of getting the dot installed was smooth.

Bengaluru - Marathahalli-SS Habitat

Bangalore - Varthur - Prestige Lakeside Habitat

Mumbai: Powai: Glen Gate CHS, Hiranandani Gardens

Mumbai Jupiter Tower, Mazgoan The society has allowed me to get personal point in my parking. Many more are planning to buy EVs and do the same.

1 Like

Bangalore - Gokula - Raghuram Residency

Did anyone have any luck at Salarpuria Greenage, Bommanahalli, Bengaluru? I have been writing to the association but no luck so far :frowning:

Purasaiwakkam - Arihant Vaikunt Apartment

@abhishek.balaji Just a thought - Why not Ather explore possibility of having a couple of chargers set up in apartment complexes? Or partner with big builders like Prestige/ Sobha, etc. or the management committees of apt complexes to have this implemented in their projects? Will give additional impetus for others to also buy an Ather :slight_smile:

I know electricity issues and how will the charges be borne is something to be thought of, but do let me know your thoughts.

Bangalore- DLF westend Heights (New town), Akshayanagar . It is a hassle free process here !!

Bangalore - Domlur- BDA MIG Apartments .

(Friendly) Bangalore - Kadugodi - MJR Pearl

We, at MJR Pearl are interested in installing community charging facility. Need contact with whom we can talk to.

1 Like