Ather Grid in Mumbai

I think Suba International is not too far from Marol.

Yup! Had attempted once, unfortunately wasn’t working

1 Like

Tata EZ Charge has Type 2 Connectors across the city but most of them being private to residential complexes Worth attempting?

You can use the 15 amp plug but Type 2? I think Type 2 won’t work.

Can somebody help me out I reside in Powai Tried the following Fast Chargers but no success during the last 7 days Marol, Vasant Oasis - Under Maintenance for about 2 Weeks Suba International - Was blinking red Lodha Fiorenza, Hub Mall - Under Maintenance Bhandup, Runwal Greens - Stuck at initialisation Bhandup, Dreams Mall - Under Maintenance

I’ve got less than 20% left after visiting these spots

Housing society members are not responsive in providing a point to charge Office doesn’t allow either

Why wouldn’t the housing society not allow to setup a point? Any specific reason they’d have an issue with? Also, you could use the following thread as an example of Ather Owners who’ve Apartment/Societies who’ve allowed to install chargers in their complexes, helps your case. Help list the "EV-friendly" apartment complexes!

3 Likes

Just that they haven’t responded yet Also is it required to get any permissions from the society to pull a wire out from my own meter?

Guys in Nalasopara be like “bhai, hume bhi chahiye fast charger…” :joy::wink:

1 Like

Appreciate the #ather-grid-accessories-more:ather-grid team for quick action with maintenance of fast charges

2 Likes

Please show them this article. It is mandatory

1 Like

This is very good. Hopefully someday, we will have a “Right to Charge”. Societies not allowing to set up charging spot is stupid. In fact, they should take the initiative to set up charging spots (simple 15 amps plug integrated with ability to charge money for every session) and earn money and reduce the insane maintenance fees… and after a couple of years use that money to install solar panels and earn more money…:blush:

3 Likes

Yup! This is great news Thanks for the forward

Please expand the Ather grid towards Ulwe Node and Uran . So people can travel towards Alibag .

4 Likes

We need Ather Grid in Hiranandani Powai as well , Preferably near Dmart

2 Likes

Agree, totally…!

2 Likes

We need the grid in Kalyan back. Last time my trip to Matheran from Virar was a pain as we had to take the Thane route and it felt it took ages. The Kalyan is beautiful too (in Monsoon)

1 Like

Had raised a request to install a grid at the pay & park opp d-mart(next to maple x).

1 Like

We can use bolt charging network, it’s there all over india but it’s not a fast charging one.

https://bolt.earth/

2 Likes

I have installed the app and it shows Ather 450x as supported scooter,Will try it !

Thanks @shyamraoa

1 Like

why is there only one grid in panvel? I think Orion mall should have one as they have OLA fast charger too

1 Like