Find your answers on 450X, Series 1, Purchase, Ather Grid here

Lot’s of questions coming in, and we anticipate a lot more, so we went ahead and updated the FAQs:

For all questions on Series 1: https://forum.atherenergy.com/c/faqs/series-1/108

450X Battery: https://forum.atherenergy.com/c/faqs/450x-battery/91

450X Product, smart features, specifications, service, accessories: https://forum.atherenergy.com/c/faqs/450x-product-specifications/94

450X Purchase, financing, insurance, timelines: https://forum.atherenergy.com/c/faqs/450x-purchase/92

We’ll pick up some more questions and keep answering through the next few days.

7 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: 450X Collectors Edition - “Series 1”

Dear @abhishek.balaji, I prefer to have the subscription model than paying upfront. If the plans are out by start of Jan, I am ready to wait till then. I hope I can have Series 1 with upgraded tires/ gadget and subscription plan. ( I have pre ordered before the launch in Jan)

2 Likes

Is anyone interested in Ather 450x collector’s edition transfer? I really need one. Please help out

5 Likes

I also thought the same.Thats only I asked the same to Tarun during Q & A session during series-1 unveil.

3 Likes

Hello sir I wanted to know if I can still get ather 450x series 1 as I have just heard about it. I just fell in love with it. It is very beautiful and I wanted to get it. Please help me

3 Likes

Series 1 is limited edition. It was reserved for those who pre-ordered the scooter before January 28 or got it for themselves via order swapping. Please try to reach out to your local dealer to check with the availability of Series 1.

2 Likes

I would like to know if there is any benefit of purchasing 450X in January 2022 compared to December 2021. The model year will change to 2022 in RC. Is that beneficial in anyway in the long run.

2 Likes

So this confirms it? No more free grid charging extensions?
Finally starting to charge for the Ather grids from Jan. good move. Maybe now, people who really are in need. Will get to use it and people won’t just let their scooters trickle charge from 90-100. What are the rates btw? For the grid.

3 Likes

I think ola has extended the free hyper-charger for every user, Ather will follow the same to keep the competition, but still we can wait for an official word on this around 30th of Dec.

3 Likes

i think a balanced system would be having some free initial KMs of charging, and after the quota is exhausted the user has to pay. that way the infrequent users would still appreciate free fast charging and at the same time the number of people hogging the chargers would also come down.

but would that add too much complexity (?) lets see what Ather does.

4 Likes

Well… Well… Look what we have here!!

The WAR continues at grid’s.

1 Like

Hi, Need some urgent assistance here. I ordered my brand new Ather 450X 3.1 yesterday evening. I made the full payment yesterday itself at the dealership (Pune) .

Today I received a mail saying ‘pick a subscription for you Ather 450 PLUS’. I wondered why it was showing 450plus instead of X. So I checked the app and there too it was showing 450plus instead of X. (Images attached). Has this happened with anyone else during the purchase of a new 450X. Or has another person’s scooter been linked to my account accidentally.

Also the app shows 8.156kms riden already. Is this normal? Even the location of the scooter is being shown in Pune. Shouldn’t the location be like in Hosur, Tamil Nadu where my scooter is being manufactured with the updated seat and all as I just ordered it yesterday?

@abhishek.balaji would really appreciate your assistance here.

Contact the dealership and make them rectify the issue they might have punched in the wrong model in the billing. 8-50 km is typical before delivery as the scooter must travel to RTO for registration and insurance.

4 Likes

And your scooter might already be with the dealer hence it is showing Pune

1 Like

I am already on it but as it is post 7pm I guess the dealership has closed

1 Like

But how is that possible. I placed an order yesterday. It has just been 24 hours and if I am not wrong the scooter gets manufactured in Hosur, Tamil Nadu, it is then given to the dealership which in this case is Pune and then the other formalities of RTO and all are done. Right?

That’s correct. The dealer might have the vehicle in stock and would have assigned it to you.

2 Likes

The 8+ KM is normal, even my vehicle was driven by 60Km during delivery as the RTO office was 20KM far. The initial 8Km is might be for quality testing & calibration during manufacturing.

1 Like