450X Collectors Edition - "Series 1"

No. It is only for the fellows who pre-booked in Jan

now that ‘X’ is launched

Ather should arrange some race events for ‘X’ owners to enjoy potential of the scooter (once decent number is achieved in a city)

as it wont be possible on city roads

(i shall borrow 1 to participate)

1 Like

Bit disappointed that the battery leasing plan is getting postponed. The 2 people who are interested in using the 450X (one of them pre ordered CE in chennai) and expect high usage were planning on battery lease. If battery lease isnt an option at CE launch, for how long would he have to postpone the purchase?

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji Will the exchange program with 450 be ready before the payment window opens up for 450X Collectors edition? As I own a 450 and had pre-booked the collectors edition. So wanted a clarity on that.

2 Likes

google already shouting its ‘450X’ not 450

9 Likes

Which I have :stuck_out_tongue: (on 7th jan)

Well that was super quick.

2 Likes

This somewhat conflicts with what @tarun mentioned - they might open up 450 for other cities. Doesn’t seem they are going to phase it out anytime “soon”.

Really? Tarun said that? Won’t that canniblize the sales of 450 plus?

Maybe 450+ will go the 340 way and in the end be only in subscription plans.

5 Likes

Yes maybe they can continue the 450 for a while. Since Tarun said that they will finally be making profits from it form this month. 450 is a fine product, and having a lower price option will make the greatness of ather available to more people.

3 Likes

I assume along with a few hundred folks here I do not need another Ather in my life as theres no commute, Please give some amazing exchange offer or financing options to not appear a covidiot in front of family, friends and society

2 Likes

@abhishek.balaji when is the last date to finish the complete payment for the series 1?

2 Likes

Attractive theme of red lines :heart:

1 Like

Hi guys CE customers booking normal 450x then Can he get benefits of CE .

hope this has the answer.

Ya so different colour 450x customers can get all the benefits of CE na .

That is correct. You can opt for another color than the S1 black/red.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Order Swapping

A post was merged into an existing topic: Order Swapping