Find your answers on 450X, Series 1, Purchase, Ather Grid here

Breathing a sigh of relief at this moment

The Gen 3.1 vehicles were already dispatched to dealers before the launch happened. That’s why the dealer has it in stock. It was done to reduce the wait times, I guess.

1 Like

Just spoke to the representative. He said the same thing.

1 Like

I contacted them but they said the performance upgrade is pending. Doesn’t the 450plus have 450+ written on the body the x 450X. Is that also part of some performance upgrade?

450x and plus have same hardware and its software locked. So when the dealer receives the scooter they don’t have any stickers, they have to manually set in the system to what the vehicle is so your dealer maybe right wait till your final PDI

1 Like

Ohh, alright. But did any of you guys face the same. That the scooter was initially showing 450plus on the app and by the time of delivery it shifted to 450X. Anyone who has seen this happen?

So another executive told me this morning that it isn’t a big issue as the app at times shows plus for X users and X for plus users. I kinda disagree with this because if this would have happened it would have been discussed somewhere. Also if my app is showing plus won’t the software identify it as a plus scooter and roll out updates accordingly? I really hope it starts showing X before the final delivery.

What’s the battery Warranty on the Series 1?