FAME Subsidy

Excellent Idea, never know there might be a day where 100 people actually take delivery of the vehicle. :+1:

@Shreyas Curious to know if Ather 450 met all the new FAME 2 norms related to localization of parts, minimum range, fuel efficiencyā€¦

Or, was Ather given timeline before which the localization % has to be met?

1 Like

Why is the website not reflecting change in On-road price ?

1 Like

Hey Guys,
We are updating the website with the reduced price. The change will reflect on it soon. Please hold off making payment until that happens, otherwise we will have to refund the 5,000 rupees difference to you later.

We are also still awaiting the verification (FAME 2 registration) which will come in by early next week, after which we can start getting the vehicles registered with the RTO.

11 Likes

@Shreyas Thanks for the update :+1:

Hi Shreyas,

Any update on the registration situation, there were news reports that registrations have been stopped .

1 Like

@Shreyas, Thank You.
Kindly please update the dashboard with extract delivery month scheduled for order IDā€™s.

1 Like

latest update on my dash board tell the delivery 14th May - 20th May ā€¦ not sure of it.

What is your order ID and have you got the home charger installed? When did you make the final payment and when did your payment window open? TIA
RGT

3795ā€¦ got the charger installed in first week of april. Made the payment on 2nd or 3rd aprilā€¦

My order ID is 8154. Booked on April 16th. Delivery Scheduled for Aug-Oct. Donā€™t see this improving looking at the current deliveries made for the order ID sequence.

Current delivery is pending with pre - order month August 2018.
From 41 days delivery was on hold and production was not stopped there are many vehicles prepared and ready for delivery from next week.

We need to see the progress of delivery and stick the delivery estimation.

1 Like

My order ID is 6782. Booked on Jan 15th. Delivery Scheduled for jun-19 -Aug 19,any update ? may i know an average how many vehicles delivery per day & i want know new price also
FAME Subsidy plz share new break up also

Check new price and breakup in ather website

Order ID 5099. Payment done 24/06/2019. When could I expect installation of charger and the delivery of 450. According to FAME 2 revision did I receive the much awaited 27000/- subsidy? Please let me know

I remember some one mentioning in a different thread that this FAME subsidy for EV is once in a lifetimeā€¦ Never knew that. Is that true? I could not get relevant article on the sameā€¦

Because, FAME subsidy was brought in to subsidize the cost of the battery to bring the vehicle cost comparable to the ICE vehicles and help the adoption fasterā€¦

Once the vehicle cost comes close to the ICE vehicle, the subsidy will be stopped, which I think at least 3 years away

Now we are one of the early adopters and we r buying first generation vehicleā€¦ And, if Ather new model or any other good EV comes in 2 years, we will upgradeā€¦ So that time, we cant get subbsidyā€¦ Looks unfair

No individual person can purchase more than one vehicle of same category and claim incentives under the scheme. 

Thanks for the linkā€¦

I understand the intention so that people dont abuse the incentiveā€¦ But, for early adopters, it will be unfairā€¦

Then, I think people will start registering on family members nameā€¦ Just like in AP where you will be paying extra tax if you have more than 2 vehicle on your nameā€¦ So u see vehicle on fathers name, mothers name :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Where there is a loophole there is a way?!:laughing:

2 Likes

GST going to 5%. income tax deduction of 1.5 lakhs rs on interest on loans for electric vehicles. no more ICE i guess

5 Likes