Deliveries: Bengaluru

Is this IBC Knowledge Park parking area?
RGT

Thanks

Yes

Your order id please?

@Shreyas please give an update now

https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/registration-of-all-motor-vehicles-stopped/article27016454.ece?homepage=true

Seems like the wait is going to get longer!

1 Like

@ather_rajs.in Team, how can i track/find status my order delivery number?? my Order Id is #7186

Download Ather app from playstore and login using your credentials… Then you can find status and probable delivery month…

@Shreyas updates pls

As it’s Friday! Any update on the same?? @Shreyas As promised by you we are looking forward to hear the pleasent news as early as possible! RGT

1 Like

Hey Guys,

We were hoping to get the certificate by now but haven’t received it yet. We are on it and will update as soon as we do!

1 Like

Thanks for the prompt reply Shreyas😃

This is not the update that we were expecting !

1 Like

Thanks for the late night update Shreyas, much appreciated… :slightly_smiling_face:

My order id is 4060. I booked on 17th July and still haven’t got the delivery. Is this normal?

My delivery date in app still shows April 2019. I didn’t know about the delay until i called up the customer care. Poor communication. Lil disappointed.

1 Like

Can’t wait to hear the update on FAME II subsidy certification! Anyways thanks @Shreyas for the reply (well in time)! RGT

Hey Shreyas… did you get the certificate today atleast ?

1 Like

Spare a thought for ather. First they had to source capacitors from outside(if I’m not wrong). Then the whole FAME subsidy saga.
Looking at delivery delays, I’m left wondering, did ather miss the trick after capturing the imagination of people?
I see frustration and impatience creeping through :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Believe me, it’s normal. My order is 3533 and I still haven’t recieved it. Even my charging point hadn’t been installed. I believe there’s a long way to go.

Thanks for the response. I feel a bit relieved.

What is ur date of booking?

1 Like