Discussions on Vehicle and App OTAs

For 450 it was termed as the pod charger and the dot charger was made for 450x

Actually thatā€™s incorrect. Dot came well before 450X launched. 450 v1 got the Pod, 450v2 got the Dot. Changes in the 450 versions were only related to the technicalities in charging.

5 Likes

My 450 is V2 and hence came with Dot.

4 Likes

Since we were using the v1 of the 450 didnā€™t know about it. Well did the dot charger for the v2 450 looked exactly like the 450x charger or little different?

1 Like

Same charger nothing different. I had a 450 v2 initially and then changed it to 450x so I guess I can confirm you both had same home chargers.

2 Likes

What is the minimum and maximum life of disc pads how much does the disc plate would cost

1 Like

Check this post

5 Likes

Hey @abhishek.balaji the beta Ather app isnā€™t working from the previous update. Is it known or am i the only one with this issue ?

1 Like

Same issue. app isnā€™t working

4 Likes

same it shows the same thing no scooter photo and although the scooter has synced 2 days back it now says last synced 12 days ago.

4 Likes

Try to sign out and sign in

3 Likes

Wow! That worked ! Thanks.

2 Likes

@abhishek.balaji is Atherstack Cylon rolling out to beta testers? If not when can we expect this ota ?

6 Likes

Since last update before 2 days i have old battery charged but when i have charged full today And gone fore ride estimated range is dropping down fast like i have driven 1 k.m. its dropped 2 k.m. instead of 1 and that i have noticed 4 times in one day Is anyone is facing this issue after update and charging your scooter

5 Likes

Iā€™ve not received the updated either. It might take some time (generally around a week) for everyone to recieve the update .

5 Likes

This feature is still not available to the scooter. No updates on this i think :pensive: .

1 Like

It doesnā€™t look like this feature will be helpful in Scooters here, Unless we are riding >60 km/hr at all times and a crash happens, but still is there an Automated service call like cars that initiate during collision is that even available in India?. This feature is less likely to be developed.

3 Likes

After waiting for so long for smart charging update from Ather, I finally gave up and returned to:

• Alexa
  • Amazon Plug
  • Jio WiFi router

They work just fine and I donā€™t worry about switching off the routerā€¦! Jo hoga dekhnegeā€¦!:grinning:

Remote start and stop : checked

Scheduled charging: Checked

Sighā€¦!

7 Likes

Hey can you share a pic of your setup? I would also like to have such a setup since i live on the 3rd and 4th floor.

2 Likes

Sure, here:

5 Likes