Discussions on Vehicle and App OTAs

Actually that’s incorrect. Dot came well before 450X launched. 450 v1 got the Pod, 450v2 got the Dot. Changes in the 450 versions were only related to the technicalities in charging.

5 Likes

My 450 is V2 and hence came with Dot.

4 Likes

Since we were using the v1 of the 450 didn’t know about it. Well did the dot charger for the v2 450 looked exactly like the 450x charger or little different?

1 Like

Same charger nothing different. I had a 450 v2 initially and then changed it to 450x so I guess I can confirm you both had same home chargers.

2 Likes

What is the minimum and maximum life of disc pads how much does the disc plate would cost

1 Like

Check this post

5 Likes

Hey @abhishek.balaji the beta Ather app isn’t working from the previous update. Is it known or am i the only one with this issue ?

1 Like

Same issue. app isn’t working

4 Likes

same it shows the same thing no scooter photo and although the scooter has synced 2 days back it now says last synced 12 days ago.

4 Likes

Try to sign out and sign in

3 Likes

Wow! That worked ! Thanks.

2 Likes

@abhishek.balaji is Atherstack Cylon rolling out to beta testers? If not when can we expect this ota ?

6 Likes

Since last update before 2 days i have old battery charged but when i have charged full today And gone fore ride estimated range is dropping down fast like i have driven 1 k.m. its dropped 2 k.m. instead of 1 and that i have noticed 4 times in one day Is anyone is facing this issue after update and charging your scooter

5 Likes

I’ve not received the updated either. It might take some time (generally around a week) for everyone to recieve the update .

5 Likes

This feature is still not available to the scooter. No updates on this i think :pensive: .

1 Like

It doesn’t look like this feature will be helpful in Scooters here, Unless we are riding >60 km/hr at all times and a crash happens, but still is there an Automated service call like cars that initiate during collision is that even available in India?. This feature is less likely to be developed.

3 Likes

After waiting for so long for smart charging update from Ather, I finally gave up and returned to:

• Alexa
  • Amazon Plug
  • Jio WiFi router

They work just fine and I don’t worry about switching off the router…! Jo hoga dekhnege…!:grinning:

Remote start and stop : checked

Scheduled charging: Checked

Sigh…!

7 Likes

Hey can you share a pic of your setup? I would also like to have such a setup since i live on the 3rd and 4th floor.

2 Likes

Sure, here:

5 Likes

Thank you buddy.

2 Likes