Discussions on pricing and subscriptions

This includes both I think.

Ok this is both plans included.

Understood small confusion in reading the question. I read as if you already took service plan and for connect you have been shown 7000 in the subscription page.

Is anyone facing the above issue while subscribing for any plan?

You mean service pro plan includes both connect and service plans?

No. Service Pro does not include connectivity.

What service pro offers over lite is the pick up and drop off. If you live or work close to IBC and donā€™t mind dropping and picking up the vehicle yourself, you can downgrade to Service Lite and save some ā‚¹ā‚¹ā‚¹.

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Maintenance and Service

I meant ā‚¹7,080 would include both the plans.

1 Like

Please check this page to see whatā€™s included in each of the subscription options:

https://atherenergy.com/subscription-plans

Have you reached out to customer support about this issue?

Yes, iā€™ve informed the issue to customer support. But donno how long itā€™ll take. Previously reported issues - 1. Ride statics is not updated from July and is still not fixed. 2. Brake pads were not changed during the 5k interval service. Looking forward to get all fixed and back to being the owner of a smart scooter :stuck_out_tongue:

Extend connect subscription plans till all app and vehicle connectivity issues gets solved.

5 Likes

Please bring back the Home Charging #Reimbursement feature, which was Atherā€™s MSP.

2 Likes

That feature when coming as a part of 360, it was useful addition. Because, all charges for your Ather taken care in one plan.

But, currently public charging being free , this alone cannot be made as a plan or cannot be added into Connect or Service plans.

Also, when Ather is going to make it as a part of any plan, they will charge us assuming an average usage / month. So, this is added benefit only for people whose usage is very high otherwise they are only going to get back the same amount what they paid (marginally plus or minus).

What does this mean? Buyer merely needs to pay 99K? how does the calculation for this scheme work? Can you please elaborate in detail ? In case you need the city then its Pune.

1 Like

The subscription model of purchase is shelved and not available. It was announced in February and weā€™ve come a long way. Suggest you to read older posts on the Forum for your understanding. Itā€™s been dissected well enough.

How do I estimate the resale value of my Ather 450 or Ather 450X say after 2 years, 3 years, 5 years and 8 years of use? Letā€™s say I donā€™t want to sell it back to Ather under their buyback program?

Also, how do we estimate the re-sale value of any electric scooter given it depends a lot on the battery life at the time of re-sale? (can we check how many cycles are left in the lithium ion battery?

1 Like

You can full check up done (not sure if I can say check up) and know the status of components like battery and stuff. Ather does it for some charge. Itā€™s called Ather Health Certificate (AHC).

1 Like

I had pre-ordered through CRED app, and was suppose to get Rs. 1000/- credits which I wish to use to buy the subscription. When will this amount get credited to my account?

Check the referral section in dashboard on the website. It should show 1000 credits locked. You can redeem them for purchasing any plans after your purchase is complete.

already checked, it shows Rs. 0/-. Have also written to their support, but no revert as usual.

Oh. CS can only help then.

1 Like