Discussions on pricing and subscriptions

Only service pro plan

Hey we’ve fixed the bug that was causing this. Can you try again now?

Hey @abhishek.balaji , I have a query regarding the features available for now, while we opt the connect pro.

Hi abhisheak, I have taken ather connect pro plan. Still i dont see that my app is sync to my ather. Is there any kyc needed or does it take more time for sync…its already been 3 days I took my subscription plan. Still my dashboard doesn’t allow me the navigation and all features using my phone or dashboard. Can you tell me whom should I contact.

1 Like

Most people facing this issue. No one responding to this from Ather. Hope there are in deep sleep. :wink:

2 Likes

The Pro Connectivity is broken completely. I don’t understand why someone will pay for buggy connect pro as of now. Nothing except map is working for me. Docs isn’t synced, Ride statistics is showing some data missing :exclamation: icon, Pushing location works with 50% success rate.

Even while navigating I got blank maps on few occasions but better success rate than others. 90% of the time it worked flawlessly.

I strongly feel they could have extended trails for new users and fixed everything before asking to subscribe for connect plans.

6 Likes

Same issues I do have

Thanks for the review. Not gonna subscribe to connect plans for 1-2 months after I get it then.

Thanks for the info… Have asked my friend as well to hold off on the connect pro until fixes/assurances.

This^^

Ather team please extend trials for all new 450x owners till bugs sorted

3 Likes

Thank you it’s now fixed

Received email for the same issues yesterday:

Hey @abhishek.balaji , I’m facing many issues in the dashboard , auto indicators aren’t working properly , also in the ather app I couldn’t fetch the exact location of the scooter and the ride statistics shows the error " ! " Exclamation mark. The documents aren’t visible properly. Even I have reported and sent a text through whatsapp. I have paid 2832 and subscribed to connect pro but still I could face many issues, please consider the issues and find solutions because it’s not just me many of them are facing same issues…

@abhishek.balaji , please give us some info regarding , how to overcome these issues?

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji the discount tor the connect subscriptions (for Bangalore customers) until 4G swap - won’t it reflect on the payment page?

The 50% discount on Ather Connect Pro/Lite will be applied as credits. This should begin reflecting against your subscription account in mid-Jan 2021 and these credits will accrue until we give the 4G upgrade option (or you’ve opted for the 3G SIM swap, whichever is earlier) These credits can be used to purchase Connect Lite/Pro subsequently.

1 Like

That makes sense. Thanks for the quick reply.

On a different note, can you clarify this?

Do I need to ₹7000 odd to enjoy all features or does service plan include connect features as well?

1 Like

Service plan does not include connect features.

But how ever the connect plan is not 7000. For pro plan it is 2400 annual exclusive of GST. I don’t by saying 7000 what is the price you are reffering.

1 Like

When I was planning to renew for annual subscription, I got ₹7080. I have doubt whether I need to choose both plans or if I choose service pro it includes all.

1 Like