Discussions on News and Updates

https://www.revoltmotors.com/?utm_source=DailyHunt&utm_medium=Roadblock&utm_campaign=LaunchDay

2 Likes
  • Keyless start

• 4G

• IOT data sharing with third party

• Real Time Range Estimate

• on board charger - 15A socket -

• Modular Battery

• Swapping stations for modular battery

• Door delivery of charged battery

• Geo Fencing

• pseudo engine sound (Bike Tone)

pre-booking on 25/06/2019 from Amazon!

but price not revealed!!

6 Likes

Bike tone was so funny! Presentation was absolutely ridiculous. But the product (dont even know the name RV400?) looked good.

looks like FZ

or

may be like Tork

• mid drive motor

• belt drive transmission

• Monoshock

• no centerstand

• nylon zipper tyres

2 Likes

I’ll not even talk about the presentation!
Basically it looks like it is just a rebranded SuperSOCO TS to me and the specs of that isn’t impressive.
The charging features look nice on paper though.

Some screenshots from the live event on YouTube.

1 Like

yeah

but that’s all they have learnt so far (re-branding)

but at-least towards electric

need to see how different it is from other re-brands

1 Like

i have a feeling that claimed 156km will be with additional battery -

just a guess looking at the battery size

2 Likes

wow that is underwhelming from a motorcycle. They dont even talk about acceleration and torque numbers.

1 Like

my guess with battery

3.2kW battery x 2 to achieve - 156 km

1 Like

it is a Super Soco TC Max (Super Soco TS and TC come with hub drive and not belt drive) but with styling from the TS. The TC Max claims a top speed of 100km/h so I guess it is electronically limited in the case of RV400. Also there is no nonsense in the TC Max like the bike tone. (there goes the extra battery juice) And the front disc brakes have also taken a hit as a measure of cutting costs I think.

4 Likes

Voice command to start.

1 Like

perfect

same bike (except head lamp)

so we can get specs from there

not sure we will be impressed with that specs

2 Likes

some realworld pics:

ARAI claimed range is 156 so that will definitely drop to 110 or so. But more importantly I would like to know how good is the quality of the product and their after sales service and support. Also there is no navigation assist on the display from what I have found so far.

2 Likes

From What I understand, the 156kms range is in economy mode. Economy mode will have a restricted top speed of 45kmph. Just like how our 450s have an ARAI certified range of 75Kms in Eco Mode (with top speed restricted to 45kmph)

1 Like

for 450 ARAI certified range is 107 kms :smiley: that is why I am predicting that 156 is going to see a significant drop in the real world too.

4 Likes

Oh Yes! 75 is Tru Range right! :+1:
you are right, RV 400 range will be around 110

1 Like

That will be at a speed of 40.
At speeds of 60+ it will not go beyond 75 km I’m sure.
Ather has promised less delivered more but the revolt motto seems to be promise maximum and k-sera-sera. Reminds me of Micromax.

2 Likes

I am very pessimistic about Revolt. If the founder’s previous company ‘Micromax’ tells us anything, they will just import substandard parts and sell under garb of “Indian made” with piss poor quality and support.

Their marketing tactic doesn’t sit well with me. Prebook without knowing price? Sounds more like a Kickstarter campaign and I am pretty sure it going end like one too(Campaign ends and they just fail).

2 Likes