Discussions on News and Updates

3 Likes

News on electric vehicles being pushed by the Government:

How did this guy achieved ?

Iā€™ve done 98.
I was at 89 when I reached the top of a slope near Bidadi. Itā€™s was a straight downfall gradient for the next 750mts or so. With full throttle I reached 98.

Tried this several time but didnā€™t get the 3digit speed figure. May be Czz Iā€™m over 6ft tall (inc drag force) and nearly 75kgs in weight.

U can find this place after Wonderla and before Bidadi Industrial estate phase 2.

Donā€™t forget to fill up ur battery at the last ATHER grid at Royal Airavath near RV college. You will definitely need it Czz this place is about 18km from RV college.

3 Likes

I always feel there is speed limiter. As I see it has full potential to go beyond 91 on a straight road.

1 Like

In Auto car review I read Ather Speedometer is 10 percent inaccurate (shows higher) whereā€™s average inaccuracy is 5%.

BTW, Drive safe

1 Like

The maximum I was able to reach was 93kmph. It was in the Airport Road after Kodigehalli towards Yelahanka.

2 Likes
7 Likes

got a mail from Tork motors with some survey link!

which i dont really get itā€¦ (the questionnaire)

there are few statements asking me to relate to any brands - which am poor at

is there anyone who is good at brands in india

It is an absurd survey! I do not think it has any relevance to their product, the T6X. Specially when prospective early adopters are dying to find more information about the product itsef. I am almost certain that it will be receiving a very underwhelming response from the market if and when launched.

However there is an upcoming reveal of the Revolt motors electric motorcycle on the 18th. Although it is a direct Chinese import, it looks more promising than the T6X.

1 Like

Does this mean the insurance gets cheaper?

Hello @Ather.Team is there any plans to launch in Hyderabad if yes than can you tell the release date .

Wow Faisal Khan reviewing the Ather 450! Just wow!

9 Likes

Super fun reviewā€¦

3 Likes

May be from this video we can take how to set side mirrorsā€¦

Yup. Canā€™t wait to get mine. Iā€™ll be able to learn geometry with all the angles :joy:

Yes ā€¦I was about to tell thatā€¦after the last service my mirrors are in the same position as in videoā€¦no undercutsā€¦the bottom is flatā€¦the angled top gives long range visibilityā€¦inner tip has my shoulder covered and to the outter tip covers most of the roadā€¦I would say itā€™s a very well designed mirror shapeā€¦ Since I understood itā€™s 360Ā° i am quite happy with itā€¦

10 Likes

How is this working? I tried setting the mirrors like how itā€™s shown in the video, (because it looks like he has a pretty good view despite stalks being turned outward) but the mirrors are pointing down for me. I mean, I can only see the road behind me, not vehicles.

My mirror stalks are pointed inward and the leaves are pointed outward. Am I doing something wrong?

I rethinkedā€¦ technically itā€™s not just 360Ā° rotationā€¦itā€™s 6 degree of freedomā€¦ rotation about all 3 axisā€¦at any position of the studā€¦like a normal bikeā€™s ball and socket jointā€¦angling up or downā€¦angling in or outā€¦and rotating in itā€™s planeā€¦the ball is tight in the socket right nowā€¦ that why you are able to rotate about only one axis.
Before figuring this out there was only one stud position I was able to get good visionā€¦now I am keeping the stud at the furthest like in the videoā€¦ Let me know if you are not clearā€¦I will put up a videoā€¦

3 Likes

George,

Kindly upload a video. it will be helpful for all.