Discussions on News and Updates

So a 4w is in the pipeline?? :smile:

3 Likes

eagerly waiting for a tumbler like design from Ather:smiley:

Any update on Tamilnadu EV policy? Whether it has been passed by govt and implemented? As per GO notification dt 09/11/19 (google information) it ilhas been implemented,but still road tax and reg charges are deducted.Any further update. @abhishek.balaji @ather.team

You buy OnePlus 7T for 40k and then you see OnePlus 8 in next 5 months, the feeling is :smirk:

And then you hear the news there is no new OnePlus series for 2 years and OnePlus 7T price is increased by 5k because of Corona virus impact, the stupid happy feeling of OnePlus 7T owners, its like :laughing:

5 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: EPluto 7G

Hi today have taken test ride of Rowwet electric scooter, it was no way near to Ather, the only thing I liked was the charging time. They have some new technology in batteries, called as CLICK BATTERIES, which takes 45 mins for home charging and 15 mins for fast charger. When I asked salesmen regarding the technology, he had no clue about the same. So visited there website nothing mentioned about the Click technology. http://www.rowwet.in/ Dose anyone have any knowledge regarding the click batteries?IMG20200219124134|230x500

2 Likes

Revolt RV400 coming soon at Ahmedabad .Today I get this mail.

4 Likes

Congrats @kintu. Now you have option to compare x vs R

Yes but I am very confuse my mind with R & heart with X .

https://eeveindia.com/

Please listen to the mind :heart: always get us in trouble

Yes you are right . So I already cancel my 450x pre-order because its out of my range and I don’t think its VFM.

Electric sooper bikes… 120km/h top speed with 150k + range… exciting days ahead

1 Like

@Ather.Team, are you following the REVOLT Twitter handle… guys they are on a huge expansion spree… Jaipur, Hyderabad and Chennai… suddenly… since last three days… three cities… looks like they want to capture market before July when ather 450x is planning to enter the market

Revolt is a motorcycle. The 450x is a scooter. A scooter can capture motorbike’s market but motorbike cannot capture scooter marketshare in my opinion. Moreover there’s ₹20,000 to ₹30,000 rupees difference in pricing (exshowroom) which means both cater to different markets

1 Like

Many electric Scooter’s are also already available @ different price ranges .

But I am still waiting and excited as if when I 1st pre-ordered Ather 450X community edition And still waiting for final price , final looks and launch date

The range numbers look way too inflated for a battery of that capacity

120 kmph maybe achievable… But 150+ range?? With a 2.4 kwh battery? That seems like a joke. Even the best rider of ather 450 with 2.4 kwh battery couldn’t achieve 150. This seems unbelievable… Like thats stretching even the physics calculations to it’s limits xD. Maybe it will go 150+ on paper only