Discussion on Accessories

I thought I had seen all the colours of the Ather 450x but yesterday first time I saw a customised golden wrapped Ather with the company’s logo and name on the right side where 450x is written😅… could not take a photo as it was dark …

4 Likes

Can u share me the link for Tail tidy ?

Hey guys!! I wanted to know if there is any case made for Ather dot charger which can help us to carry it with us if needed…a case like that would really help!!

5 Likes

Here you go - https://amzn.eu/d/53is3r8

P.s - before you install this, think once, twice, thrice. Rainy season will soon become your worst enemy, with the wheel chucking dirt right upto your helmet! :joy:

1 Like

The dot was not designed to carry around, so there is no official or user casings yet. If you can design one and share here, it might be a hit!

4 Likes

Hey sir yes it would be a hit, however I’m not qualified to design a case hence asked for one in this forum…let’s hope somebody designs one m​:blush::+1:t3:

2 Likes

You don’t need to take the air out. You can just twist the valve easily. It’s pretty malleable. I did it with just a couple of twists.

1 Like

it can be done but even a little more pressure can cause that to tear causing a puncture . it has happened with me cos while filling air through mi compressor I would let it hang from there which made it bend more and in the end caused it to tear causing as puncture… that is why I tried it after removing the air…

2 Likes

Ah lucky you! :smile: Mine was a bit tight and didn’t inspire enough confidence to go ahead!

1 Like

Can you show a video or pictuers of you’re proceedure

1 Like

I wouldn’t dare to twist it too much, worried it might damage the TPMS inside. Also, the valve is positioned away from the disc brakes, to keep them away from heat (?), can’t remember but someone did say this when asked about the position.

3 Likes

I have created a 3d printed glove box for 450x gen3. The product is not final, but this will do the function (don’t want to print lot of prototypes). Insert the model to luggage hook to lock, to remove it press in the bottom of the hook through the hole bellow the latch in the model and pull up. The Model: search in Thingiverse, model no 5488262

17 Likes

Will the encircled are be the right place to hold it with more space ya we need to do some jugaad for the left to fix it.

But this is good , with a clever idea to hold it without screwing :slight_smile:

7 Likes

So will you be willing to sell it to potential customers :grinning:

1 Like

You can download the file and print it in any 3d printing shop. I printed it in PETG and spray painted black matte😊

6 Likes

What did you design this in? Blender, auto cad?

1 Like

Autodesk Fusion360

1 Like

Hope to see more stuff from you, might as well design the footrest XD

3 Likes

That will need a bigger bed for the printer or a clever way to attach two or more pieces of print.

4 Likes

Printing in parts and assembly can be done, but the printing should be in PA12 nylon or metal to be strong, which will be of huge cost

3 Likes