Discussion on Accessories

Requesting Ather owners to update this thread with the accesories they are using like seat cover, etc.

1 Like

Thread has 1200+ posts, you might have to scroll up to find those suggestions.

I need a visor screw for an Ather half-face helmet; where can I get one? Since it is uncommon, they are not interested in making it available in their store.

3 Likes

I went through the entire thread, that is why i said “updated” to see if anyone had anything new to be added here.

3 Likes

Can anyone let me know if these will be compatible with the 450X Gen 3 tyres? Im not familiar with tyre sizes etc, so any advice would be appreciated.

6 Likes

This didn’t age well… haha I am happy these got fixed…! :heart::blush::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Does anyone especially in Delhi know where can i get a visor for the helmet that Ather provides with the scooter? My visor has got scratched after falling down and i am not able to get it anywhere. Any help will be highly appreciated.

1 Like

whre should i order

3 Likes

hello , planning to get my seat done like this. anybody who has done their seat in this style kindly share some review of it…

8 Likes

did u find something? mine broke as well!

4 Likes

Nope. Still using the same one.

5 Likes

Looking so weird :joy:

5 Likes

Have tried contacting the manufacturer?

https://sandhargroup.com/contactus

2 Likes

Thanx for your reference bro the seat cover quality is exactly similar to the OEM as company provides n quality of the workmanship too is just fantabulous loved it​:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

4 Likes

Got a few stickers and wraps on my 450x for a combo of matt and gloss look …

9 Likes

The front two arrows looks so artificial though …Seems like it’s edited :sweat_smile:…

7 Likes

:joy: yes in the photo it does look like that. but if you zoom in you can see the dirt on it :joy:

3 Likes

@stevekoshydaniel2 Where did you get the break lever guard from? What was the cost?

5 Likes

I got the lever from amazon and got it fitted at a bike service and accessory shop in Kammanahalli . I’LL attach the link for the lever below. One point to be noted for my right hand lever where accelerator is there it was a little tight with the stock screw and bolt which was restricting a little movement of the accelerator so the person at the shop put an extra bolt inside and now its super sturdy.

2 Likes

@abhishek.balaji When can we expect front storage?

2 Likes