Discussion on Accessories

looks like it’s a mint green one with red wrap

4 Likes

This is getting to the mood of “color your ather” thread from Jan 2020

1 Like

The design team also has the same question. :rofl:

5 Likes

I had a recent issue with in weeks of buying Ather 450x the mirror screws started loosening up; hence its a bad idea to rely on mounting the mobile holder to Mirrors.

4 Likes

Let me harass you a bit more. Hahaha

4 Likes

that side stand :rofl: though :sweat_smile: That’s way too much :crazy_face:

1 Like

Is this by any chance 7raj’s scooter? Google his name, you’ll get to know the rest :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The only red mod I have made -

8 Likes

just had a doubt do flip up helmets fit in the boot of Ather?

4 Likes

I have a Vega Boolean M modular. Fits exactly. If there’s anything more, need to adjust the flip slightly to accomodate. Or push it into the helmet.

2 Likes

are full face helmets smaller in dimension compared to flip?

1 Like

Modular are generally slightly larger than similar full-face ones, at least from what I see at my home collection.

3 Likes

Found it @ Meet Sevenraj - A Man Obsessed With The Colours Red And White, And The Number 7

1 Like

hi had a doubt do all normal full face helmets fit in the boot of Ather like not the sport ones but the commuter full face ones?

2 Likes

I’ve had this studds helmet for 2years and fits comfortably inside the underseat storage.

5 Likes

do all commuter full face helmets and flip up helmets fit in the boot space of Ather?

No. My Ryan full face helmet doesn’t fit.

Edit: This one is a large size helmet than most average size helmets. Out of 4-5 helmets which I have used, this was the only one didn’t fit. It is my old helmet and use for pillion sparingly.

1 Like

what about flip ones cos they might be a bit bigger.

1 Like

If you have an existing helmet, you can go to the Ather Experience Centre and check it it fits in the boot. I am assuming you don’t own an Ather yet. If you already own an Ather, you can go to helmet shop and check which helmet fits in the boot and then buy it.

no Ather and no helmet…

1 Like