Discussion on Accessories

As a extended gesture can u also provide your experience how durable / how strong they are?

And cost of them getting installed ??

Please !! Thanks in advance

It doesnt, but heard chennai does.

1 Like

I believe Stickers should have been provided with the vehicle for us to use on the Laptop or someplace else. I asked the Store sales guy but he gave me just one 450+ Sticker for my 450X bike

Trying out a new accessory this week - Magnetic phone holder. For all those times, when my maps hesitates to load and I rather take out my phone and navigate safely!

6 Likes

10.1.6 will help you to keep your mobile safe I guess… ,:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Haha I hope so! :rofl:

2 Likes

Easy, but doesn’t it get prone to steal if you are at a stop or slip in emergency braking

1 Like

At signals or at stops, definitely! Very prone to be stolen. So need to keep an eye always on that. Emergency braking or potholes, yet to test it out! :rofl:… hence trying these stunts with a old phone. :grin:

3 Likes

Disclaimer stunts are performed by professional s donot try this without supervision. :joy::joy::joy:.

Jokes apart but I am worried about road conditions and how strong magnet is.!!!

2 Likes

Haha! True! Let’s check this out… seems to be super strong for now :rofl:

2 Likes

This person has not only installed a footrest but also a centre stand…!!

Doesn’t adding such items which modify the structure of the scooter void the warranty?

6 Likes

I came across this just now - it says the link has expired. I wanted to see how it looks from the front and how it is actually fitted. I got the same phone holder but have mounted it on my mirror arm with some packing.

6 Likes

Its pretty bad that users are using phones for navigation despite having a GPS and navigation system on the larger 7" display on the dashboard of the premium product.

2 Likes

Ather should be embarrassed about consumers using a mobile phone holder. Navigation, Bluetooth should be made available for free. :smirk:

2 Likes

I understand that Google Maps API doesn’t allow 2 wheeler navigation. It is available only on a mobile.

I also find the vertical angle of the phone more suitable for navigation while riding. The dashboard angle is a bit too low to keep an eye on maps + riding at the same time.

Network issues is another story - maps are erratic on dashboard in some areas. With mobile devices, we can have multiple providers on the same phone too, so that we can switch between data plans. Google maps also allows offline mode which comes handy in terms of performance.

The only advantage of dashboard based map is that you do not need to risk putting your mobile phone on a holder on pothole manifested roads of Mumbai and you don’t have to expose your mobile to elements like rains and dust while riding.

5 Likes

Bluetooth is part of 450X, and does not require you to be on a subscription plan to access.

4 Likes

Wrong framing of question and you already got the expected answer from @TheHairMonster.

Because it is already known that bluetooth doesn’t require subscription. I was actually waiting to see which moderator is going to respond on this statement. No offence @TheHairMonster I am just puuling your leg, as what you said is true but expected answer coming from anyone of the moderator only on second part of the statement and not on first part because they are also equally frustrated as a user.

3 Likes

4 Likes

O… h no… My only question is why too much of red lines…

1 Like

:joy:

5 Likes

Ma… N please stop harrasment of the vehicles I will file a PIL for this :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.

Like Y aha… I ask Y??

3 Likes