Discussion on Accessories

hey how did you manage to ship it to Anantapur?

1 Like

By Train & showroom ppl helped

4 Likes

I take back what I said here. The 10.1.6 beta is pretty promising. The navigation is sooo much better now. AND, we are anyway saving thousands each month on petrol, better use some of it for connected features or at least promote it by supporting Ather’s efforts. Connected features that are smartly implemented and are really useful are must for EVs. Like for e.g. “SMART” charging :grinning: :heart::blush:

5 Likes

@abhishek.balaji can you add me as a beta tester for 10.1.6?

5 Likes

Do you like it? :blush::heart:

Will also add 450X logo on it

4 Likes

A stiff competition to the ntorq race edition terms of the colouring,hmm hmm.

3 Likes

Yeah I saw that on ntorq and wanted it on my Toothless​:smiley: am adding Toothless’s face too :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

For me this is looking a little odd.

But @rajkumar.mishra2010 as far as you are satisfied with the look none of others opinion matter. After all it is your vehicle and you must be happy at the end of the day.

4 Likes

Thanks to the recommendation of @hemanth.anand I got this keychain for my 450X. Like the scooter, it has also been a hit especially among the EC staff.

7 Likes

Hai can some one help me for screen guard from 3rd parties not from Amazon

1 Like

Sorry buddy, my Ather has been in Puttaparthi since last year :slight_smile: Maybe we can meet up midway.

1 Like

Is it AP REGISTERING VEHICLE BUDDY

2 Likes

@tanishqkhare @rajkumar.mishra2010 Do you guys use screen guard for the dashboard? If yes, can you please suggest?

2 Likes

If you are from Chennai I give the Store contact number

4 Likes

Sure. I am using some sort of “smoked” sheet. A guy at the local vinyl shop installed it. However, its not good in the bright day light.

2 Likes

Anyone know about compatible glove box for 450x?!

1 Like

I am talking to a guy who runs a 3D printing shop. He is looking for designs for 450X . Will share the pics here if I ever get it done. You can google for 3d printers near by.

7 Likes

We Have printing facility nearby. If designs are Available we can try it.

1 Like

There’s actually one open glovebox for a yamaha scooter that would probably fit the ather. Unfortunately yamaha doesn’t sell that particular scooter in India so you don’t get the part. I had searched for pictures on the net. Let me dig them up. Might help you in designing the box.

1 Like

I don’t. I want to but I don’t know why the Indore manager advised against it. He said it’ll be no problem to use without any protection.

1 Like