Discussion on Accessories

It was ₹350/- including shipping for me. The #207 you see is customisable. Generally people get names or vehicle numbers there. He replies on WhatsApp and ships pretty fast (unless there’s a lockdown)

8 Likes

:thinking: This is possible, what would you carry in this?

These are the Rynox saddlebags, with the straps tucked in under the seat.

12 Likes

Is the owner on forum? Or is this done on your Ather? This is really cool! Only thing we need is chargers/grids connections!

Battery for outstation/outstanding trips if ather had the provision

3 Likes

Using airtags for keychain

5 Likes

2 additional battery packs :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I would pack an extra battery pack and an invertor, so that I could charge the 450x when going for a long ride without worrying about range

2 Likes

1 Like

Extra battery? From where

1 Like

We can buy li-ion battery pack, charging unit and 1kw+ invertor from online and use the system to charge the ather with ather’s own charger

Ather can’t be charged while riding. That’s the problem with this plan😅

2 Likes

Body cover will be getting scratches…

2 Likes

Have done some vinyl for my #GoingMerry yesterday! and here is the outcome.

3 Likes

How much priced ? And where u done ?

2 Likes

For the red and black camouflage with PPF on both sides, it cost me Rs.1050 after bargaining. For Matt black finish around the dashboard it is Rs. 200 and for Luffy sticker it is Rs. 170. Done this in Pudupet, Chennai.

FIRST ATHER IN ANANTAPUR-(AP) SERIES 1

12 Likes

Can you share on road price break up from vizag dealership and how did you brought it to Anantapur and how much did you spent for the same. By the way i am from chittoor using chennai registered ather 450 here

2 Likes

Rs.147000 is ex showroom price, insurance is around Rs.4000 to 6000 based on add ons. Any road tax. I was asking for breakup to know about registration charges and road tax

1 Like

146926/- Ex-showroom price 7113/- insurance 1970/- Registered Charges

2 Likes

If central government said thier is no Registration n RTO charges

2 Likes

DAY BY DAY DETAINING OF MY ATHER 450X

1 Like