Discussion on Accessories

Correct same here… But none of the adj angle suits me… What can be done to this…? This is very crucial point…! @abhishek.balaji please take a look at this issue with priority …

2 Likes

I had the same issue. I am able to manage fine by pulling the mirror connector (the piece which connects the mirror with the body) towards you (which also raises the height of the mirror) and then rotating the mirror away from you. But since the mirror itself is small, there is only limited area you can see through it anyway.

1 Like

I personally think it’s better to wait till you get called in for the side panel change to translucent and then get ceramic coating or PPF. Because it would definitely be a waste of money if you would do it now for Series 1. For other colors it doesn’t matter, you could get it done right now if you want. This is just what I felt because PPF and ceramic coats are pretty expensive. It’s just my suggestion, final decision is completely upto you.

1 Like

This wouldn’t be a problem if the mirror was moving 360 degrees…

Hi, has any one got his seat modifications (padding) done at chennai. If yes please DM me.

1 Like

Decided to tone down the glossy black on my Series 1 by getting the bike completely wrapped by the the 3M PPF Pro Series (Matte) from 3M Car Care in Koramangala. The result is a satin matte black finish.

Also decided to go for a cleaner look on the front panel and removed the red stripe (retained the 450X).

8 Likes

Our design team has only one question. …why?

17 Likes

Prefer the original design on the front panel :sweat_smile: and it’s the translucent panel I am looking forward to! Once that’s available, will switch back to the glossy finish :relaxed:

1 Like
  1. Beagle as your profile pic :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:!! Fist bump from a beagle parent!!
  2. A side by side pic of grey 450x and your vehicle will give a very good perspective.
1 Like

Hi @abhishek.balaji Hi, I see the previous Ather Dot was looking so amazing and futuristic than the dot that is currently available, the black one. It’s looking like something not smart compared to the Super smart Ather 450x S1. Is there by any chance that I could get the previous versions of the Ather dot ‘the white ones with LED’s on it like in the public charging stations’. Hope I could get hands on one. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Please Share Link For Tidy Tail

1 Like

Price? location? DM me

Cost of this Could you DM me

1 Like

Here you go - RA Accessories CNC Adjustable Tail Tidy with Number Plate Holder with LED for Yamaha R15 V3 (Black): Amazon.in: Car & Motorbike

Do note, I’m still seeing if its a good mod. I don’t vouch for its feasibility in daily use.

5 Likes

Guys, this is a follow up… the tidy tail had miserably failed. :joy:

This started when i was riding today and usually I keep a very keen ear on my number plate falling off (just in case) Today, I heard that dreaded sound (thud-thud). I looked back and saw no number plate fallen. Confused, I headed home which was hardly 100 meters away. As soon as I reached home, I checked on the tail tidy, and it was shaking. After trying to tighten the screw a little, the thread itself starting to rotate along with the screw :face_with_hand_over_mouth:. So i removed the tidy tail completely with the help of plier.

That’s the thread from the plastic -

Reasons for this -

• Weight - Tidy tail is heavy. Period. And obviously the mounts couldn’t handle the jerks of bangalore.

So sadly, the mudguard is back, but with new number plate!

Will miss this look :sob::sob::arrow_down:

2 Likes

Oh no… :man_facepalming:

But any way at least you have changed that horrible HSRP plate.

4 Likes

Never seen this accesory on 450 yet. So thought I’ll share it here. SOURCE: https://twitter.com/munjalsavla/status/1356627955364093952?s=19 I just saw this on twitter. Nothing else, it’s not mine . I hate the that someone did this to their ather but well I guess it is what it is 🤦

4 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Pillion footrest

Use studds full face helmet this is only 700 rs. Very comfort & weightless… Long drive fulll view Uploading: IMG_20210112_201144.jpg…

1 Like

can you please share address where this body guard will be readily available? tell me cost also