Pillion footrest

There should be a onesided pillion footrest as it is in activa. It is very difficult for elderly people to claim up specially for ladies. My mother suffering to get herself on the vehicle. Please suggest if there is way to install one sided footrest.

I have booked ather 450x, and the biggest problem in the scooter is the footrest, people won’t be able to sit sideways, you need to do something about it, becoz I buy so expensive scooter and I can’t take my mother for a ride how can it be possible, pls you need to do something

I’d like to quote the below post in response to your quesry

So what is the solution becoz buying such expensive scooter doesn’t come in worth

I fully understand your statement here. Have you seen this off market accessory? I am not sure how good it is…

On the other side, it is designed to have foot rest on both sides considering safety. As this scooter has high acceleration, there is high chance for a pillion rider to fall off if she/he sits one sided.

1 Like

Even sided she/he can sit but it is uncomfortable for sure and making older people sit is dangerous on sitting sideways, and with the current design, we can’t help until you do some jugaad like @rajeshkav mentioned in the above post.