Discussion on Accessories

Hey could you share details about where you got this, how much it costs and is it sturdy? Removable ?

1 Like

Got it for 750rs on Jc road

2 Likes

Sorry, can you explain what is this accessory?

1 Like

It is a pillion backrest, like a RE Thunderbird.

1 Like

Should I wait for smart helmet from ather or should we consider buying bluarmor E20 xbph edition, any idea? That too is a smart helmet and also can keep us cool in hot summers and can also save us from pollution.

1 Like

other parts for ather like dashboard screen guard , ather vehicle covers . Which may or may not be considered under insurance if any damage to the vehicle

That is a good question and i was thinking of it lately. The answer would be custom helmet for now, given it works with Ather. It gives you various customization to chose from. Type, visor, etc. We will get something to compare with once the actual helmet comes out too. If good, pillion rider gets the old BT helmet. :grin:

2 Likes

Oh where can we order custom helmets online or is it available anywhere in Chennai?

This looks like an extra fitting to the existing helmet and weighs 260 Gms. Not sure how comfortable will it be

1 Like

I donā€™t exactly know about Chennai. I seen one around kochi tho. I also see online bt kits that cost 2k to fit helmets. If you know your way through, you could hack up a kit for just 500 or less.

2 Likes

Itā€™s Amazon/Flipkart sale day.please share any interesting deal with accessories, especiallay that prospective Ather buyers could use!

1 Like

Even I spent last day searching for a good dual visor anti fog helmet but couldnā€™t find any good deal. I liked Axor apex turbine but itā€™s out of stock everywhere :sob:

can you give me an idea of how much ppf costs and where in bangalore are the good places to get it ? thanks

1 Like

I found a few steelbird SBA2 and Vega Ryker dual visor d/v and added them on list. Flipkart seems.easier to browse and select these. Not sure if these are anti fog.

I saw Steelbird SBA2 but the problem with that is the long visor. I donā€™t feel itā€™s safe and it looks weird too.

I would check black red colour variant of Vega Ryker and get back.

1 Like

I donā€™t know in what budget you guys are looking for but check the below Helmet:

Aspida Discovery Ranger

FYI - I already have this one with me :laughing:

MT Targo Joker Gloss Helmet

4 Likes

Will ls2 or mt helmets fit in the boot of Ather?

It is a bit off budget because Iā€™d wait and see what comes as Atherā€™s Bluetooth helmet. Meanwhile, I see RedFox HeadFox BT helmets for ā‚¹3.5k, still lesser than MT and LS2

3 Likes

Can u send the link for Redfox?

HEADFOX RY SMART BLUETOOTH OR Motorbike Helmet

2 Likes