Discussion on Accessories

I don’t have details for chennai. I did for me

I think any custom Shop that does logos and stickers for cars will be able to do it for the ather.

2 Likes

What about a flip up helmet ?

Vega Crux Flip-up Helmet (Black, M) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B012DF4EUQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_fab_iJXDFbCCRCMZZ

1 Like

Usually cheap modular helmets are not really safe. during impact to the chin, they tend to break up and move up, exposing your chin. Nothing can really beat a full face helmet with a D-ring lock.

4 Likes

But it’s still better than half face helmets right?

2 Likes

Been there, done that. Lucky that I had a moment to tilt myself off before the final landing that I was left with only a minor scratch near the forehead. No more modular helmets!

3 Likes

Absolutely yes!, Something is better than nothing :grin:

2 Likes

Contact @Rahul

Hi All,

Hope everyone staying safe and enjoying the weekend.

i have recently purchased product called MI Portable electric Air compressor for my Ather 450. i just thought of sharing the demo picture and video in forum.

[ Before i proceed those who does not like promoting and sharing other countries product can ignore read my below post]

From past 1.5 year running on electric vehicle, i use to go fuel station to refill air every month. i was searching on internet for purchasing portable air compressor to use it in home. I recently found this product and purchase in Mi India online store.

This product can be used for multiple purpose air refilling for foot / basket playing balls, cycle and all types vehicles and it is inbuilt rechargeable battery and wireless device and easy to carry in vehicle boot space.

Advantage :slight_smile:

• Digital Display Tyre pressure measuring system
  • Auto fill to preset pressure and stop once refill completed
  • Small and portable
  • Powerful Multi - purpose
  • Built-in Lithium rechargeable battery and can be charged using mobile charger or power bank.
  • Upto 1-145 PSI air can be refilled
  • It took 3 mins to refill Ather 450 flat tyre from 0 PSI to 32 PSI after refilling air got auto shutdown.
  • Having in-built led torch for night times.

Product image :

A quick demo video below

i purchased this product at Rs - 2400 and don’t consider this post promotional video.

In same price i would have refill my Ather 450 tyres for more years but still decided to go with innovation product purchasing for multiple usage. :slight_smile:

18 Likes

But from your video, I understand that the tyre filling is taking so much time (around 3 minutes/tyre). Is it that much slow to fill the same?

3 Likes

I filled from 0 to 32 PSi. Yes it takes around 3 minutes. Device has built in mechanical piston which runs and generate the air . (Air is not pre-stored like fuel station)

4 Likes

Does it kept/fit it in cubby hole under boot storage space?

1 Like

Does it detect how much pressure is in the tyre before starting so it knows how much to fill it or is it like you put the number 35 and whatever the pressure in the tyre is it will add 35

Yes. It measure remaining existing air psi available in tyre.

1 Like

It’s great product by MI. Yes it detect how much pressure in the types before it starts. Bike/ Scooter woner should have such handy product. You can get the detailed in YouTube as well.

3 Likes

No. It will not fit in boot space hole. I use keep in front side boot space with rubber pad.

1 Like

Good recommendation Santosh. When I wanted to buy this, I missed to order during the crowd-funding timeline and it was not available for open sale yet. So, I got a mechanical one from Michelin.

This is a great accessory to have for its size, price, ability to usie power bank to charge it

Couple of my friends own this and they are able to top-up car as well (definitely takes more time but a saviour for emergencies)

1 Like

Hello folks, can anyone recommend a good goggles or helmet for night riding? I used some goggles from Amazon in the past, they were not branded, and not so good. I saw one helmet from Steelbird SBA 2 with dual visor & night vision. Anyone used this helmet? How is it?

2 Likes

For goggles I suggest, Yellow clour with polarized…

And am using this type of full helmet … Specially ordered from my friend side (no logos in front side😇. Kept Plain to make own selected stickering work. But still I did not selected any sticker work for front side of helmet🙄)

5 Likes

![IMG-20201009-WA0007|281x499]

10 Likes