Discussion on Accessories

I brought a similar half visor helmet for the looks. I brought another one a few months later because it was a bad design for dust and rains.

Seat cover looks really nice & neatly doneā€¦ :ok_hand:

1 Like

Light Paint Scratches on my Ather . Any suggestions to fix that ?

Try this & donā€™t rub too much, it removes the paint scratches not very hard scratches if are nearby Basavanagudi you can use mine.20200902_143140

2 Likes

This is the scratch

I have used thisā€¦ I think this scratch canā€™t be fixed or hidden

That looks a bit deep for the compound. Might have dab it out with paint temporarily.

Any Glossy white paint is suitable for this?

Plastic screen guard, Totally disappointed :frowning:

1 Like

7 Likes

Any recommendations helmets matching the Series 1 theme?

I randomly came across this one

5 Likes

I donā€™t like full face helmets while riding within the city. Kinda feel suffocating with the pollution mask on. I have decided to go for this instead once I get my flight.

Full face helmets are a lot more safer. If you fall face first, that chin piece Is going to save you a lot trips to the orthodontist!

10 Likes

Full face helmets are the safest. The 450x being a performance scooter, itā€™s best to go for a full face helmet.

Look for DOT and ESE ratings over ISI, they are the safest available in the market.

6 Likes

So youā€™re not considering the Ather helmet in the makes? :P.

1 Like

Many people donā€™t wear masks saying its suffocating. Yesterday went to a pharmacy (attached to a clinic). Nurse was not wearing mask and patients were wearing firmly :smiley:

1 Like

This kind of dual color seat cover with red & black combo would look nice on Series 1

4 Likes

Hi sir I am looking for the rear lazer cut ATHER logo

2 Likes

You can get in Sign n Shine , JC road . Bangaloreā€¦ Cost 200 rupee

Any contact bro ? I m from TN chennai