Discussion on Accessories

Malleswaram Bangalore

2 Likes

Pricing? For full scooter

Contact details pls

1 Like

My mom scolds me since there is no foot rest for ladies! @abhishek.balaji can team ather come up with something even if it costs something as an accessory?

3 Likes

Even I was in the same dilemma until my mom actually sat on my scooter, she is 55 and she manages to sit and travel long distances without much problem. I’m sure it shouldn’t be a concern to your mom as well, it may not have ladies footrest like ICE but for sure she has enough place to keep both her legs.

3 Likes

It does not have enough space to keep both legs. Ladies are adjusting with Ather design of without ladies foot rest …:motor_scooter:

Frankly am feeling Ather designers failed here in providing a ladies foot rest.

There is no accessories of ladies footrest too :disappointed:

4 Likes

If foot rest is not possible it’s fine. But we need side seat holder to take support. Is this possible?? With current design.

Screenshot_20200714-091908

@abhishek.balaji I’m not able to upload image in forum. Please fix this.

Hey Dinesh,

The footrest has been discussed in length on this forum. The issue is that the frame was not built to accommodate for the footrest, and it’s not feasible to attach a foot rest (with sufficient load bearing capacity) anywhere else. Some owners have tried plastic attachments to help with this, but it’s not recommended in the current design.

I’ve also flagged the issue of images not showing up, the team is working on getting this back up asap.

Can you share his phone number and which city he’s from.

1 Like

Has it been taken care in upcoming 450X?

1 Like

Nope. Maybe in another scooter later. But there are many who confirm they have no issues with ladies sitting sideways due to the extended footrest of 450. So we can expect the same with 450x

2 Likes

Once they sit, they have no issues… Right now, the problem with lack of the side footrest is… usually, ladies and elders use that as a support to climb up or down…

I use a small foldable stool… When I dont have it, I look for an elevated area or a stone or a step for them to climb up easily… After that no complaints until they want to get down.

5 Likes

Seat cover looks awesome @alandkar I copied the same. Got done in JC road, Minerva circle for 500Rs. One drawback is that the seat has some difficulty in closing initially. But after riding on it for some time it’s good now. The problem is due to the extra layer of leather and the pins making it offset with the latch.

Green with Black is really awesome and sliding on the seat is totally avoided with the new seat cover. The new seat cover is very grippy and now we can easily maneuver the bike even more with lot of confidence :grinning:

Add images

6 Likes

The half face Helmet provided by Ather during delivery must have some more big size glass in front @abhishek.balaji for protection of our Eyes and Nose from Dusts in air while driving, like something long glass upto Chin. The white half helmet with Ather logo is nice but glass is very short now.

1 Like

In Bengaluru there is no free helmet!

4 Likes

The TN RTO has rules that every two wheeler sold must include helmet. Karnataka RTO has no such rules.

1 Like

And it’s not free actually… The total cost is included

1 Like

If the cost is included @abhishek.balaji we need the Half face helmet with glass like below to protect our Face from Dust and Rain

Because the Half helmet provided now has small glass which allows dusts to enter inside eyes also Pls change it soon for future customers atleast

2 Likes