Nail clipper for Husky.

7 Likes

From my knowledge reading the forum:

• Paddock/back wheel Turner/stand
  • Blind spot convex mirrors in case you need them
  • Scratch protector screen guard for front black panel
  • In case of portable charger, converter plugs, extension & accessories
2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: yeah! But, he is just 3 months old now.

Did you mean the black panel on the forehead?

1 Like

Well you don’t need ceramic coating if you put PPF

The ceramic coating itself does not give shine. However, the polishing and buffing that happens before the film is applied (assuming the scooter has been used for a few months and is not new) gives the shine. Essentially, a micron layer of clear coat is removed to eliminate the minor scratches that may have come. The coating of ceramic or paint sealant (3M) preserves the polished surface

When will be portable charger available? @abhishek.balaji please keep us updated

2 Likes

Biggest problem with this is dust.

1 Like

Yes…I get it flushed with water every third day.

2 Likes

Can we install tempered glass protective layer for the touchscreen? There is no protective film now. Not sure if installation of the same was missed out during deliver on 01 March 2020.

1 Like

You may. .However present screen guard supplied by Ather is not just scratch protective film but it also serves as UV protective film (by 3M) . Without this screen guard, some of the user’s screen have turned yellow, that is why Ather added this.

If you go for tempered glass, make sure it is UV resistance too. If you source any, please post it here for everyone’s knowledge.

I am not sure if a protective film has been installed by Ather on delivery.

Yes, it is… It is 3M UV film.

Thanks…probably its too thin that I failed to notice.

1 Like

how to know whether screen guard is installed? even i failed to see sceen guard. got my vehicle on 29th feb

Hey folks,

The 3M screen guard was for only a limited set of vehicles which were more likely to have the display yellowing issue. It won’t be applied in the newer vehicles, since they are not prone to yellowing.

2 Likes

Thanks for the clarification.

cool thanks. I dont need to worry and all other new owners who have taken delivery recently

5 Likes

Athers galore! Today I was driving my car from Basavanagudi to Jayanagar and then to JP nagar 3M. Within a span of 30 mins I spotted 4 Athers on the road. When I reached 3M, I spot a new Ather ready with PPF! Nice to see so many Athers together. Also this Ather owner has got a 3M noodle mat as floor mat. For cars this mat is good. Will be interested how this lasts on a scooter. If the owner is on the forum, request him to first recognise himself and give feedback on it some days later.

4 Likes

There are quite a few Ather’s from Jaynagar to JP Nagar and beyond! I see atleast 5-10 athers on road everyday! One interesting thing is there is a hardware & equipment stockist called Goodwill Enterprises close to NICE Road and I see two athers parked there everyday! I’m guessing they are using it for deliveries?

2 Likes

Can you give address of 3M i am planning to stick matt color instead of white body

2 Likes

Out of the many 3M centres only JPnagar and Banaswadi offer services for bikes too. Here is the link to JP nagar centre. https://g.page/3mCarCareJPNagar?share

2 Likes