Discussion on Accessories

Placement 1:

Placement 2:

Unable to work on the placement without proper mock up file. Hence, the design is flat.

But, this would be the sticker on my Peace Rover. Please suggest me if anything to be tweaked on the design.

1 or 2 - please help me choose.

Got the green color code from Ather Website #24BB3B,

@Ather.Team please suggest me whether is it the same color code used on the flight’s Ather badge.

1 Like

Suggest me, 1 or 2

2 Likes

Personally I don’t like any modifications. I hate any kind of sticker on my vehicles. I’m a super minimalist guy. I feel whatever the brand gives you has the best look. So if you really want a sticker go with 2.

14 Likes

I would say leaving the 450 naked is dope rather than with stickers. I wouldnt go for any stickers personally. it comes down to individual’s wish. i would say leave the flight naked. i m just buying a helmet with white and green to match the color of 450.

4 Likes

Like some others have pointed out, your Ather will look best without any additional designs since the beauty of the machine is in its minimalist design. But if you absolutely had to choose, I would go with 1, since from my past experience and having seen other vehicles, I have noticed that the area of placement 2 is more prone to scratches over the long run, and therefore might end up peeling your sticker right off the scooter :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can anyone suggest plain white helmet to buy.

Just found one from Royal Enfield.

Just scroll up for helmet recommendations. You’ll find many :wink:

2 Likes

I have seen only one plain, rest with lot of graphics.

You really want a RE helmet for your “peace rover” which is an EV? :smiley:

That why I’m looking for some more choices. Wearing RE will be very odd. Thought to hide the RE logo with a Peace Rover sticker :sweat_smile: at the front. I had considered it because of the flash symbol.

Ordered this for my yet to arrive (01 March) “White Lily”.

5 Likes

Please put a detailed review of this product along with pictures. Many would be interested to buy this in my opinion.

1 Like

Sure…please wait until both the cover and the 450 arrive.

I purchased this mainly to prevent kids in the apartment hopping on the scooter and tampering/scratching with/the screen and the scooter itself. Need to be careful as the scooter has only the side stand and is susceptible to topple over the kids. Hopefully the cover meets the intended use protects the scooter from the kids more than dust.

1 Like

We don’t have kids. But a Hyperactive replacement this fellow

My neighbour’s Husky, whenever I play with him, his hideout is my brother’s Dio(full of scratches at the front mask and mudguard) and Pulsar of my neighbour(Scratches on front mudguard)

Will be taking my flight next week. So, it would be great to know your review on durability of the product.

If anyone bought body cover, please let us know your reviews.

3 Likes

To protect 450 from this hyperactive guy, you need to plan a steel cage for 450.

There is a hyperactive and crazy cat that sits on t/w seats and scratches them. I need to fix a netted seat cover for Ather as I have done for my Vespa. This helped a lot in preventing the seat from getting damaged.

1 Like

:joy: then only his attention will be more on 450.

Something like this?

Yes, something similar…I visited a neighborhood seatcover maker and told him that I need something to prevent the original seat cover from being scratched. He installed. Its basically a double layered net and also allows free flow or air. I will try to post a pic. of it…but not sure…as my Vespa may be taken away by its next buyer.

I am not sure whether it would fit Ather’s seat if your purchase from Amazon…better to visit a neighborhood seat cover shop.

Here is the picture of the netted seat cover, I am using.

2 Likes

are you getting this? even there are kids in my apartment. they change my cycle gears when the cycle is parked. even i need to get the bike cover and seat cover as well i guess.

It would obviously fit as it’s a universal cover.

Something like this!

2 Likes

Yes, I have planned a list of items to buy.

Guys, if anything missed, please help me with your reply.

• Extra seat cushion
  • Seat cover probably the mesh one
  • Body cover
  • Amway car wash
  • Amway silicon glaze
  • Microfiber clothes
  • Jet spray gun
  • Break lever lock
  • Foot mats(custom work)
  • Scratch remover for mild ones - NA for the Drogo’s(Husky) claws.
1 Like