Discussion on Accessories

BYO(H)=Bring your own (helmet)

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji Can we buy from Bangalore center at the time of delivery?

I understood that from context, interesting usage of the BYOB abbreviation

Motoroids: Mavox Introduces Bluetooth-enabled Helmets At A Starting Price Of INR 999.

Hope some might be interested

Bumping the question - can we buy helmets from Ather at the time of delivery - Bangalore

There were a couple of options provided some days ago. It must still be there. They were Vega helmets IIRC. Owners also had optio of buying them in a couple of user meets. Eitherways Iā€™d suggest you buy it outside or online where you get many more options.

2 Likes

Thanks, will take my own helmet to be on the safer side :+1:

1 Like

i saw a mavox box at ather openhouse in chennai. they are probably collabrating with this brand for the connected helmet.

1 Like

Not everything is a clue :stuck_out_tongue: The current helmets provided with your purchase in Chennai are from Mavox

5 Likes

That was quick Abhishek :smiley: What are you trying to hide ::Tin foil hat::

4 Likes

I was wonderingā€¦ If I were to put a PRESS sticker on the back, where would it fit without facing downwards or upwards? The front seems sorted, the mudguard or the small black plastic panel on the handlebar would work. The back is what Iā€™m a little concerned about.

1 Like

You can cover the area at the rear where there is ATHER written on the black plastic. You can use some kind of thick sheet or fibre plastic (number plate material) for this.then you can paste PRESS or whatever you want.

images%20(5)

15821311310256439767724875756070-01

Interesting, but Ather will get covered up right? Never mind, interesting option. Iā€™ll definitely look into it. Thanks!

3 Likes

But ATHER is not as influential as PRESS right? :grin: Actually I wanted to write something elseā€¦some fun phase in the rear of the scooter. This was the only place at the rear which is vertical. Rest all other areas either point down or up as you wrote. So I ditched my idea.

Right, youā€™ve got a point. Thatā€™s something Iā€™ll definitely consider.

Request Ather to come up with a nice cover (as genuine accessory) for the scooter.

Address and cost

Papā€¦ aur kya kya design solution dega @Ather.Teamā€¦

Itā€™s proven that people will lose their life if they donā€™t wear helmets. How many purchase and wear?

I hope you posted this in a lighter vein! Otherwise, I donā€™t know what to sayā€¦

1 Like

On a personal note, this is likely caused by badly fitting helmets, and usage for long durations. Make sure to get a helmet that fits you correctly, and clean it regularly.

1 Like