Discussion on Accessories

@gt_ravi, I purchased in Amazon on 5th June. And Price is 2099 when I purchased.

6 Likes

Looks very goodā€¦ I am able to see the same in Amazon today, for slightly cheaper at 1952. And I was looking for plain visor instead of black oneā€¦

Hoping itā€™s genuineā€¦

2 Likes

I purchased this from Amazon
ā‚¹2029.
No wonder Amazonā€™s stocks are increasing!!

2 Likes

new look seat coverā€¦

16 Likes

Looking cool

1 Like

Where did you get? Matching with Ather color theme

1 Like

Thanks @hemanth.anand for the Ather embossing link at Sign N Shine!
Person there is a fan of yours, he really appreciated your patience!

And
thanks @akhi.holla for the paint protection film link of Car Craze!
He used the same Xpel film used at Ceramic Pro but the final finish is a bit of a concern for my eyes as Iā€™m used to the perfection achieved at 3M Car Care for the same job done to my car which was very well done!
But you get what you pay for!
So no issues!
RGT

11 Likes

:slight_smile:
Iā€™ve tried many other shops there, but this guy ā€œlistensā€ and neatly does whatever I request for. Good thing is he adds his experience with good suggestions as well. However, one downside is timeā€¦I donā€™t go there when I have limited time. When we need something which is other wise not very common, we canā€™t hurry.

3 Likes

how much you paid ?

2 Likes

Iā€™m looking for suggestions to have an easy access for a large mobile phone. I use a iPhone 8plus.

Just ā‚¹200

Can anybody suggest some scooty covers which will best suit Ather 450?

Go for Aprilia SR 150 cover, fits well.

1 Like

you can come down to my store whic you are looking for the vechile cover

find the link above

A post was merged into an existing topic: Third party accessories - Compilation

Is it possible to upgrade the number plate to HSRP? If yes then what are the procedures? Should I approach Ather team or the RTO?

2 Likes

Hsrp plate are only for new vehicle which is manufactured from April 1st 2019 and for old vehicle hsrp plates are coming soonā€¦

2 Likes

Thank you all for your suggestions. I went ahead and ordered this today and will get it tomorrow.

1 Like

Hi Suresh,

I am not able to find this address in google map, could you please share the location or give nearby landmark.

Thanks

Search : BINNY MILL
Tank Bund Road, sidhartha nagar :v:t2:
The shop is next to binny Mill hv marked with purple arrow :raising_hand_man:

2 Likes