Discussion on Accessories

Contact Vivek on 9886836428. He can ship the mats to your address.
Total price including shipping is 250rs. He is also an Ather owner and owns a spare parts shop in Bangalore.

7 Likes

forgot to include

as Nitish mentioned you can get in touch with @gbvivek2006

he will help you getting that one

Nice…this is the first aftermarket accessory for the 450. Must have covered the rear footrest part too.

Anyway, personally speaking, I don’t understand why we need a rubber floor mat especially for Ather. Other scooters have metal/plastic floorboard and hence need a floormat. But since Ather already comes with a rubber floor, I don’t see any need for an additional floormat.

8 Likes

though Ather comes with rubber floor, there is no grip, it almost similar to plastic (may be hard rubber)

every time i break hard my foot just slides if am placing my foot on the floor…

i felt the need right from the first day…

all these days i was using dio foot mat

thanks to vivek, i was asking him from a long time…

even i asked him why the design didn’t cover the foot rest area, he said, they tried but, because there is step up curve near the pillion foot rest, chances are the rubber might shrink and look odd in few months of use, so they decided to go with this design…

anyway liked it

6 Likes

Ather 450 come with plastic floor board…

I’m 10548570% sure that Ather doesn’t have a rubber floor. It’s just hard plastic. Which is super slippery.

I too wanted not because of grip but for easy cleaning… Especially in this rainy season… it becomes dirty easily and often…

With Grove pattern it’s difficult to clean even with wet cloth. If it’s mat, we can remove and wash it.

2 Likes

I too require one.

Bought floor mat today it feet exactly to the floor. And quality is like company standard. Thanks vivek for making such a wonderful mat.

15 Likes

Looking good, @gbvivek2006 are stocks available, i thought of visiting today if available.

25 posts were merged into an existing topic: An 'e-motion’al connect - Hemanth’s Ather 450

Do you have any accessory to extend rear mud guard slightly as it designs our dress during rains days?

3 Likes

No sorry we don’t do any alterations work to the scooter…like making whole on the scooter and removing the wires and install additional wires and all

Cool will come down today.

Is there any accessories for ladies side step?

No sorry

Today I got my smart plug set up for my charging pod.

Fortunately I have my BESCOM meter just below my flat. So a device with good WiFi receiver could connect to my home WiFi.

Though my phone couldn’t connect from meter box area, the smart plug could get 1 bar signal and connected to my home network.

Local electrician helped me to setup a small switch box in existing connection between the charging pod and my meter. So, the smart plug acted as a circuit breaker.

Then, I used Google Assistant to setup a routine which can turn ON or OFF the smart plug.

So after I plugged in the charging cable to Ather, I noted down the estimated time and I set up an alarm for that time. I linked the ‘Turn off routine’ to that alarm.

So when the alarm rings and you dismiss the alarm, the routine switches off the smart plug and charging stops.

Now I tried it in multiple ways and all works.

1. Use Google Home mini to turn ON / OFF by smart plug name (Turn ON Smart Plug / Turn Off Smart Plug)
  2. Use Google Home Mini to activate Routine (Stop Charging / Start Charging)
  3. Set up alarm and activate (Stop Charging) Routine when dismissing the alarm.
  4. Use Phone to do any of the above.

13 Likes

By okater smart plug it us more nice and easy to access

3 Likes

I didn’t know which one is better. any better features?

But I didn’t want to spend much on this without knowing if it might work or not. So went with what was cheaper and had reasonably good reviews.

2 Likes

You call to mobile I can explain you 9886836428

3 Likes