Discussion on Accessories

:joy: yes in the photo it does look like that. but if you zoom in you can see the dirt on it :joy:

3 Likes

@stevekoshydaniel2 Where did you get the break lever guard from? What was the cost?

5 Likes

I got the lever from amazon and got it fitted at a bike service and accessory shop in Kammanahalli . I’LL attach the link for the lever below. One point to be noted for my right hand lever where accelerator is there it was a little tight with the stock screw and bolt which was restricting a little movement of the accelerator so the person at the shop put an extra bolt inside and now its super sturdy.

2 Likes

@abhishek.balaji When can we expect front storage?

2 Likes

Even service centre ppl doesn’t know about it

2 Likes

Hi srini swaminathan. I have bought Ather 450x gen 3 in Chennai. I bought mobile holder ( mirror side fixing type) but the seller said it is not possible to mount the mobile holder in this Ather. It need L clamp additionally to setup a mobile holder. Please can you assist me how you did and what I could do

1 Like

Can’t understand why you need a mobile clamp…There’s already a 7 inch tab in front of you then why do you still need a mobile just conect the mobile over Bluetooth with the scooter…

6 Likes

If you are working in rapido and swiggy for part time the 7 inch screen won’t open swiggy and rapido apps. And also the inbuilt map feature is not at all reliable even when I am in Centre of the city the map location doesn’t works. Utter waste. Only 4 in 10 times it works perfectly

12 Likes

Maybe in Gen3 it will be like you say

my Gen 2’s Map Really Great :zap:

Whatever bro…If you go in a high speed, the map takes some time to load and rerouting takes so much time…Have noticed in both the generation vehicles…

6 Likes

Everything circles back to network, if the coverage is bad nothing can help.

5 Likes

Disagree with Your Point

3 Likes

Agree, but the coverage doesn’t match up with the coverage on your phone. Hence, a lot of us in the community have been asking to enable wifi. :joy:

Does anyone know when the new seats are available to change in service centres?

First week of February…

3 Likes

Thankyou, if not for this information, I’d be visiting the service centre this weekend.

4 Likes

I found this on Amazon (accessories) where it would cost us 3999 whereas its 4999 in Ather showroom not sure why?

3 Likes

Rs. 1000 profit for Ather Showroom for their Delightful behaviour.

4 Likes

Official Accessories will always have a premium price. Edit: I thought it was the frunk as the image did not load.

3 Likes

Umm, Ather does not sell this and this is not an Offical accessory. It’s the dealer selling this which I’m pretty sure later gonna regret when Ather finds out.

4 Likes